You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Out of towners please fuck off

TimAce

It hurts my soul that I cannot rep Bill Hick's alter-ego for Honest John McOtter.

Otters can be proper cunts though. Just ask Terry Nutkins. He still has Nam-like flashbacks of the little cunts nipping his finger from him.

Must be hell choppering into a hot LZ with fucking otters all around.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[YOUTUBE]FNmBAUyy7Go[/YOUTUBE]

"I lost it and uhh... I just picked up a living doing otters, which is very easy... very docile animals and erm... even when they pump them full of rat hormones, which they do.

You can kill an otter in about a second... just kick it's face off."

Bring me my bow of burning gold:

Bring me my arrows of desire:

Bring me my spear: O clouds unfold!

Bring me my chariot of fire.

I will not cease from mental fight,

Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand

Till we have built Jerusalem

In England's green and pleasant land.

OOTers never really bothered me until recently. I used to have a mate in Uni, he was Smogtown originally but transfered to Uni here because he was sick of traveling from Middlesbrough ever week. He came down no matter what the game, what the day with 4 other lads in a van. He was clued up and that's all you can ask, plus he had dedication that some of our local fans can't match

But seeing some of the posts on the Derby Hate thread has really pissed me off. People saying they'd rather us beat the mancs or cheslea etc. That's only because they don't have to live with the dirty blueshite in their towns. I walked past the thistle hotel in town yesterday evening about and saw about 20 Spaniards going into it with LFCshop bags. They were clearly going to the game and clearly had tickets to the Merseyside derby. They should fuck off

I know not everyone can get to the match. I know not everyone is in a position to travel to the game every week. I know not every Liverpool fan in the world can fit inside Anfield but it just riles me when people don't "get" the local rivalry with Everton. You do, and fair play to you. But I'd bet my bollocks the spaniards in suits (with fetching brand new spanking scarfs round their necks too) wont have a clue about the history between the two clubs.

One of my mate's is from down south and he's a good red. The only thing that does my head in with him is he occasionally slips into a blag scouse accent when he's at the match. When we went to Stoke the other week he went "S'PORT DA TEEEEEM DICK'EADS" at a bunch of people moaning. I just cringed. Like I said, he's a good red though, but I don't see the point in trying to act like you're from somewhere you're not.

Got nothing against OOTers. I know scouse reds who are shit fans and I know OOTs who are great fans. You just know a good red when you speak to one, regardless of where they're from.

One of my mate's is from down south and he's a good red. The only thing that does my head in with him is he occasionally slips into a blag scouse accent when he's at the match. When we went to Stoke the other week he went "S'PORT DA TEEEEEM DICK'EADS" at a bunch of people moaning. I just cringed. Like I said, he's a good red though, but I don't see the point in trying to act like you're from somewhere you're not.

Got nothing against OOTers. I know scouse reds who are shit fans and I know OOTs who are great fans. You just know a good red when you speak to one, regardless of where they're from.

I think that about is sums it up.

People harp on about having a world wide fan base and one of the biggest club sides in world football.

Some of those fans actually want to come and see their team play, some will come again and again and learn about the history, the city and what the club means and turn out to be good reds.

As always we get the whoppers but everyone has them, the bigger the club the more whoppers.

Guest PurpleNose

That's obviously put on in his case, but the scouse accent is probably one of the most infectious accents around.

Took me about 3 months to regain mine, having been away about 10 years. Think the Brummie accent is similar. Mate has a fairly non descript SE/Estuary accent most of the time. He goes back to Aston for a month and comes back sounding like Ozzy Osbourne.

Doesn't bother me when people put on accents. Just find it funny. Its a slight compliment to the place if anything. Better than hearing southern fans take the piss out of the city.

OOTers never really bothered me until recently. I used to have a mate in Uni, he was Smogtown originally but transfered to Uni here because he was sick of traveling from Middlesbrough ever week. He came down no matter what the game, what the day with 4 other lads in a van. He was clued up and that's all you can ask, plus he had dedication that some of our local fans can't match

But seeing some of the posts on the Derby Hate thread has really pissed me off. People saying they'd rather us beat the mancs or cheslea etc. That's only because they don't have to live with the dirty blueshite in their towns. I walked past the thistle hotel in town yesterday evening about and saw about 20 Spaniards going into it with LFCshop bags. They were clearly going to the game and clearly had tickets to the Merseyside derby. They should fuck off

Someone's angry! Pre-Derby nerves?