You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Out of towners please fuck off

TimAce

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, we should fuck off.

But where but where but where?

We're already out of town, man! Let's find another God damn town, gatecrash their football club, give me that glory man, I neeeeeed the glory.

I thank Tim profusely, and humbly, for illustrating the error of my ways in such an erudite and intellectually sound manner. It is now clear to me that in my 47 years on this planet, my support throughout this time for LFC has been misguided and unwelcome. I know now, thanks to Tim, that I need to Fuck Off, indeed probably I should Fuck Right Off.

I have said goodbye to my Mrs and kids, and am am now off to find a foundry that is still operational ( this may mean going to India or China), so that I can jump on a bucket and be lowered into a vat of molten steel, holding up my thumb as my worthless, OOT body is consumed by fire.

Goodbye everybody. God Bless You All

it wont because all the uber scousers will be reclaiming their city from those wools la...or lid or whatever it is this week

Hang on- does Tim have a grand vision for how to achieve his scouse utopia? I am from Birkenhead and therefore do not qualify for his Liverpudlian dream.

Or do I? When he takes power and unites Liverpudlians together, will he march his redshirts into Wirral? Will he annex me and my kind in an Anchluss? Will we become "like them, but not them" a la Germany/Austria?

Where are the limits, Baron of Timothy? I fear for myself and my family's future, you crazy genius.

Hang on- does Tim have a grand vision for how to achieve his scouse utopia? I am from Birkenhead and therefore do not qualify for his Liverpudlian dream.

Or do I? When he takes power and unites Liverpudlians together, will he march his redshirts into Wirral? Will he annex me and my kind in an Anchluss? Will we become "like them, but not them" a la Germany/Austria?

Where are the limits, Baron of Timothy? I fear for myself and my family's future, you crazy genius.

He should change his name to Gerry Mandering.

I'm currently in the early stages of a new business venture, I intend to secure an old Licensed Premises near to Anfield, maybe St Domingo Rd, maybe not.

My plan is simple, a members only club on match days only for our supporters from outside this great metropolis, on none match days it will revert to an old style hostelry ofcourse. Jugs of Martini and Pimms will be served on match days by buxom young ladies in tight fitting tops, a good time will be had by all, my bar will be called OOTERS !