Quantcast
Out of towners please fuck off - Page 3 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
TimAce

Out of towners please fuck off

My bird sometimes starts talking Irish when she's ringing someone from back home. She sounds like she's possessed.

she prob is a banshee at night mate.

Scousers are the problem, not the out of towners. Scousers out.

It's those French twats who are problem. I've not worked out why yet but I can guarantee that they are to blame for whatever it is that's being shouted about.

Fucking dirty twats.

Johny H, i presumer you mean comprehend and not make out. School boy error..

I do believe JohnnyH spells his name with two 'n's, while you're correcting English.

And re: your first post- you are a tool. A massive one. And on the subject of posting, you really do have an incredible knack for communiction. There appears to be a central theme running through your posts that really sings loud and clear to me, and that theme is: "TimAce is a cunt". You should have your own theme tune.

Edited by RedBrian84

Go and support ya own team, talk about dem on ya own forum, me da, ma and grandad al agree. You all talk bile and dont get what were about.

Babelfish, Google Translate and others were unable to translate anything but the title so I'll ignore the rest.

Do you want your logic applied to the players too? Yes, Fernando, Pepe and co...you have to leave...some illiterate school kiddy thinks that you're not Scouse enough. We'll give you some DVDs of Cilla Black, and other professional scousers. After me now, say "lorra, lorra" and "supriiiise, supriiiise".

Well done, Tim....you're ace

super-retard.jpg

Guest Super Sub

Find it quite amusing all these people who don't like OOT's in the ground but they are perfectly happy with them spending their cash on replica shirts etc. and then the club goes and buys Torres and co. with the money. The blue shite can't afford Torres and co. cause they don't get them revenue.

To sum up I think your speaking shit, you don't speak on my behalf and your arguement is very hypocrytical!

Go and support ya own team, talk about dem on ya own forum, me da, ma and grandad al agree. You all talk bile and dont get what were about.

Did you all reach this conclusion during last night's orgy?