Quantcast
Smarmy faces made to punch - Page 15 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Sign in to follow this  
Remmie

Smarmy faces made to punch

This unfunny, posh twat. I've noticed he's got another pointless new show with him travelling the world with his mum. Piss off.

russell-howard-stand-up-central.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Elite said:

This unfunny, posh twat. I've noticed he's got another pointless new show with him travelling the world with his mum. Piss off.

This cunt has got photos of tv executives shagging animals as its the only way to explain how he gets to do tv shows.

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

This cunt has got photos of tv executives shagging animals as its the only way to explain how he gets to do tv shows

You just know he'd be an annoying twat if you met him.

That Tim Martin cunt who owns Wetherspoons. I admire him saving some old pubs from demolition but just fuck off forcing your Brexit shite on everyone with your posters and magazines in your pubs. Just let me enjoy my bevie.

• Upvote 4

On 12/18/2018 at 6:08 PM, Elite said:

This is an excellent example of a punchable face.

Never seen this man before in my life, I have no idea what he does or if he's any good at it. But I almost smashed my monitor when I scrolled past this post, his face just begs to be punched.

3 hours ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

This is an excellent example of a punchable face.

Never seen this man before in my life, I have no idea what he does or if he's any good at it. But I almost smashed my monitor when I scrolled past this post, his face just begs to be punched.

He's shit and unfunny. The exact opposite of what a comedian is supposed to be. He is supposed to be a comedian (for your future reference.)

Weird looking cunt and to think he hosts a show called Your Face or Mine......Well I certainly wouldn't be picking his

And don't get me started to on that laugh of his

Image result for jimmy carr

I don't get who salt bae is and why it became a massive meme. Who is he to have any coverage of and why is dropping salt from a height allegedly incredibly sexy? Jamie Oliver must be fuming because the seasoning from a height thing has been his thing for 15 years or more.