You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Smarmy faces made to punch

Remmie

• 1 month later...

Lord (Simon) Wolfson boss of Next and son of former Next chairman David Wolfson (not that I'm saying that's the reason he got to be top dog).

Multimillionaire boss of Next slams Living Wage campaign: '£6.70-an-hour enough to live on'

Tory peer Lord Wolfson, worth an estimated £112million, criticised those calling for firms to pay staff a Living Wage, set at £7.85 across the country and £9.15 in London

Image result for Lord Wolfson

• 3 weeks later...

Brendan O'Neil editor of Spiked....Cunt of an individual who basically said last night on Sky press preview "the poor should be allowed to bet as much as they like as they've nothing else to do".

I guess apart from after being lied to by the likes of him when he wants them to vote for Brexit, then they can fuck off back into the bookies.

Related image

• 3 weeks later...

Games companies have some very punchable execs.

Bobby Kotick, Activision-Blizzard CEO and ubercunt, currently dating Sheryl Sandberg, Facebook COO and cunt. 

koticksmall.jpg

Andrew Wilson, EA CEO and a money-grubbing cunt-

Andrew Wilson, CEO of Electronic Arts.

Don Mattrick, former EA president, former head of the XBox division and former CEO at Zynga, publisher of Farmville and other cunt games. I'm not a bully, but I'd make an exception for this streak of piss.

05-21Mattrick_Web.jpg

Reggie Fils-Aime, President of Nintendo of America. Supposedly OK, but I'd quite gladly beat him to death with a Wiimote because of his face-

reggie.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Games companies have some very punchable execs.

Bobby Kotick, Activision-Blizzard CEO and ubercunt, currently dating Sheryl Sandberg, Facebook COO and cunt. 

koticksmall.jpg

Andrew Wilson, EA CEO and a money-grubbing cunt-

Andrew Wilson, CEO of Electronic Arts.

Don Mattrick, former EA president, former head of the XBox division and former CEO at Zynga, publisher of Farmville and other cunt games. I'm not a bully, but I'd make an exception for this streak of piss.

05-21Mattrick_Web.jpg

Reggie Fils-Aime, President of Nintendo of America. Supposedly OK, but I'd quite gladly beat him to death with a Wiimote because of his face-

reggie.jpg

That bottom bloke looks like his face was created on a Spectrum 48k when curves were impossible.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3