You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Smarmy faces made to punch

Remmie

3 hours ago, Elite said:

"If you sell privately you might get more money but is it worth the hassle?" 

Yes it fucking is you scam endorsing cunt. Is this cunt for real? reading stuff like that when a lot of people don't have have a pot to piss in.

He'll come out as trans in a few years when he's not getting any attention. Can't stand the absolute twat.

I called that twat out on this thread a long while back but someone called him a 'good egg'. Can't recall who but should be named and shamed.

• Upvote 1

On 12/09/2017 at 10:17, tokyojoe said:

And this twat.

Phillip%2BSchofield.jpg

On 12/09/2017 at 13:09, Tony Moanero said:

I quite like Schofield.

On 12/09/2017 at 15:15, tokyojoe said:

Why???

On 13/09/2017 at 06:44, Furmedge said:
On 12/09/2017 at 15:15, tokyojoe said:

Why???

He's a good egg, Schoey.

• Like 1

On 31/12/2020 at 10:51, easytoslip said:

Not a smarmy face as such but I've just seen this stupid looking prick in the Echo. 

I would say he needs to be punished by severe means of punishment and then again and again and so on. 

1_JS214112815-1.jpg

Most laughable mugshot ever. Who is this whopper?

On 29/12/2020 at 00:08, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Owain Wyn Evans BBC Northwest Weatherman. My missus switches off when he is on.

546207B2-F384-428E-97A0-0B5EC2B6DFC4.jpeg

No! One of the highlights of our trips to the North West is watching him doing the weather. Maybe a little goes a long way

• Upvote 1

On 28/12/2020 at 14:54, Dougie Do'ins said:

I'm fucking sick of the sight of this cunt. Ever since he let the worst kept secret out, it seems like hardly an hour goes by where his fucking face isn't infesting my telly.

Philip_Scofield.jpg

He was way ahead on this thread anyway but I think his new advert has pushed him to a whole other level...

• 3 weeks later...

Never heard of the cunt till this week but if I had I’m sure his face would have been thrown in this thread  a while ago...

Sir Desmond Swayne (who looks like a character out of Thunderbirds)  a Tory MP who seems to think that over a 100,000 deaths due to Covid are the figures being manipulated but never seems to tell anyone why..

newFile.jpg?width=968&auto=webp&quality=

• Upvote 1

On 28/01/2021 at 15:17, Stickman said:

Never heard of the cunt till this week but if I had I’m sure his face would have been thrown in this thread  a while ago...

Sir Desmond Swayne (who looks like a character out of Thunderbirds)  a Tory MP who seems to think that over a 100,000 deaths due to Covid are the figures being manipulated but never seems to tell anyone why..

newFile.jpg?width=968&auto=webp&quality=

Thought it was Steve Martin.