You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Smarmy faces made to punch

Remmie

On 09/02/2018 at 13:54, Stickman said:

Joel Dommett.

Yet another in the long list of unfunny cunts (yes you Manford, Whitehall, Bishop etc etc) who never seem to be off the telly, and who are getting paid a shit load of money for not doing the job they're supposed to do.

Joel-Dommett-on-This-Morning.jpg

I'd like to give this omnipresent twat repeated paper cuts to the eyelids.

3 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

This knobhead. Tom Allen he's called, apparently he's a comedian. Was on Graham Norton show the other week and his whole schtick seems to be around the fact he's gay.

Stephen Fry was also on the show and I could listen to him for hours but this tool kept piping up with his shitness. 

20201213_200601.jpg

Yep. One massively unfunny cunt him. 

2 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

This knobhead. Tom Allen he's called, apparently he's a comedian. Was on Graham Norton show the other week and his whole schtick seems to be around the fact he's gay.

Stephen Fry was also on the show and I could listen to him for hours but this tool kept piping up with his shitness. 

20201213_200601.jpg

For no obvious reason he was doing commentary on the Charlton match for SSN on Saturday and was cringingly unfunny.

3 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

20201213_200601.jpg

He's great as Pip Bin in Bleak Expectations...

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like an age ago when he was funny and edgy doing the Last Resort but I always hate people who think they’re funnier than they actually are ....

And it ain’t cool when the laughs dry up that you have to use your speech impediment to get w few giggles 

Plue he deserves a hiding for The Masked Singer alone 

Screenshot-2020-03-19-at-09.17.50.png

• Downvote 1

On 13/12/2020 at 20:09, manwiththestick said:

20201213_200601.jpg

Just googled him and he is possibly the least funny comedian I've seen for a while. Shite.

8 hours ago, Stickman said:

Seems like an age ago when he was funny and edgy doing the Last Resort but I always hate people who think they’re funnier than they actually are ....

And it ain’t cool when the laughs dry up that you have to use your speech impediment to get w few giggles 

Who the fuck is it? Looks familiar but that's all. Is it Jonathon Ross? Who was only ever a second rate Peter Cook impersonator at best.

If you're going to post a picture and write a screed then at least have the good manners to add the name. Not everyone has access to UK terrestrial TV.

Tentions Law applied. Merry Christmas.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Mark Wallace, fat headed Tory twat and campaigner for the Taxpayers Alliance who is never off Sky News defending the Tories no matter what shite they try to pull his latest  being we only go the new variant of Covid as “we’ve been doing the right thing”........Yeah over 80,000 dead because we’ve been doing the right thing ..

ckBUpWii_400x400.jpg

Screenshot-2020-01-25-at-13.34.52-300x30

On 26/12/2020 at 19:46, Stickman said:

The masked singer is as bad as anything I have ever seen, it it is stunningly atrocious 

On 13/12/2020 at 20:09, manwiththestick said:

20201213_200601.jpg

He’s in trouble for a new tv show that rips off Mark Steele’s radio show. 

On 28/12/2020 at 14:54, Dougie Do'ins said:

I'm fucking sick of the sight of this cunt. Ever since he let the worst kept secret out, it seems like hardly an hour goes by where his fucking face isn't infesting my telly.

Philip_Scofield.jpg

"If you sell privately you might get more money but is it worth the hassle?" 

Yes it fucking is you scam endorsing cunt. Is this cunt for real? reading stuff like that when a lot of people don't have have a pot to piss in.

He'll come out as trans in a few years when he's not getting any attention. Can't stand the absolute twat.

• Upvote 3