You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Smarmy faces made to punch

Remmie

16 hours ago, Stickman said:

This prick off Talkshite.  Andy Goldstein who for some hilarious reason has his twitter handle as @AndyGoldstein MBE even though he hasn’t got an actual MBE.....Brilliant

andy_goldstein_0.jpg?strip=all&quality=1

This is his latest tweet ..

French football cancelled to August at the earliest. Been saying this for weeks now. May, June...much too soon. Cancel this season. Look ahead to the start of the new one. Makes sense.

Is it not Adam Sandler just playing another shit part ?

18 hours ago, Stickman said:

This prick off Talkshite.  Andy Goldstein who for some hilarious reason has his twitter handle as @AndyGoldstein MBE even though he hasn’t got an actual MBE.....Brilliant

andy_goldstein_0.jpg?strip=all&quality=1

This is his latest tweet ..

French football cancelled to August at the earliest. Been saying this for weeks now. May, June...much too soon. Cancel this season. Look ahead to the start of the new one. Makes sense.

It's like he killed Derek Zoolander and is wearing his scalp as a hat.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, skend04 said:

760214_v9_aa.jpg

Jason Atherton. Man, I'd like to smash one of his expensively procured cast iron skillets right into his smarmy mush. He just always comes across as a right cock.

Good choice.

Especially as this his is ideal dinner party guest...

Who’s coming for dinner? 

My dream dinner party guest would be Margaret Thatcher. It’s a bit controversial because a lot of my family were miners, but she made Britain entrepreneurial. The way she stuck to her guns and turned us around at that time was incredible. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Good choice.

Who’s coming for dinner? 

My dream dinner party guest would be Margaret Thatcher. It’s a bit controversial because a lot of my family were miners, but she made Britain entrepreneurial. The way she stuck to her guns and turned us around at that time was incredible. 

I knew I was right about him.

2 hours ago, Stickman said:

Good choice.

Who’s coming for dinner? 

In the same way the Titanic turned round after it hit the iceberg

• 4 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, skend04 said:

Darren-Grimes.png

This cunt. Conservative blogger Darren Grimes. A face you wouldn't tire of punching.

On 14/09/2018 at 15:12, Trumo said:

Darren Grimes, pro-Brexit twat.

_81706291_darrengrimes.jpg

He's managed to make himself look less twattable compared to 2 years ago. Still not untwattable mind you, because you'd still want to test out the robustness of cast iron skillets on that grid.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Trumo said:

He's managed to make himself look less twattable compared to 2 years ago. Still not untwattable mind you, because you'd still want to test out the robustness of cast iron skillets on that grid.

It's amazing how a punchable face is still punchable several years down the line.

• 3 weeks later...
On 09/06/2020 at 17:17, Trumo said:

Going for the good old lesbian look.

4 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

To balance that Grimes prick, a commentator from the left: Peter Stefanovic.

I tend to agree with almost everything he says and it's usually stuff that really needs saying  - but, fuck me, that grid is asking to get leathered.

"Retweet if you....."

He's a fucking tool.