You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Smarmy faces made to punch

Remmie

9 hours ago, Trumo said:

This plastic himbot.

_104842053_gettyimages-860350068.jpg

He's a Youtube vlogger called James Charles (no I've never heard of him either) who apparently brought Birmingham to a standstill at the weekend when he made an appearance. The BBC article explains what he does, and unsurprisingly it's some pointless shit followed by millions of vapid idiots.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-47026129

Kinell, just nuke the planet from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

I bet he's never downed a flat pint of Stones with three fag ends in it for a bet.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎08‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 12:54, magicrat said:

Don't care if this insufferable cunt has been previously nominated. He can have a double twatting. Seeing the smug self-righteous prick last night on the box made me want to puke

A Spanish-born Eurosceptic and Brexit champion, Michael Portillo is not  looking for the true history and legacy of the locomotive America but a more elusive ideal of England, one that has gone firmly off the rails.

Great shout the cunt was even worse last week.

Amazing how in some eyes he's managed to transform himself into some sort of lovable train travelling nerd when in actual fact when he was an MP he was (and still is) to the right of Thatcher and an absolute cunt

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Stickman said:

Amazing how in some eyes he's managed to transform himself into some sort of lovable train travelling nerd when in actual fact when he was an MP he was (and still is) to the right of Thatcher and an absolute cunt

Revolting wankstain he is. He just exudes self righteous smugness despite the fact he is not as bright as he thinks and often wrong. The voters of Enfield saw what he was on this night.

twigg-portillo.png

• 5 months later...
On 28/03/2019 at 09:15, Stickman said:

Great British Railways Journeys was ok though, his colour coordinates makes you think mind.

• 4 weeks later...

I know he's probably on here multiple times but seeing as the "diamond geezer" is back in the headlines I thought it was apt....

Still I'm sure Channel Four will give him another hour slot to promote himself while he cries crocodile tears over his restaurant business collapsing .

Still I'm sure he won't waste time before he'll find some other social issue to fleece...

Jamie Oliver takes £5.2m payout despite restaurant closures

Licensing deals helped celebrity chef’s food and media empire increase sales to £43.5m

Jamie Oliver

Then this corrupt cunt...Thank fuck I was always in the Ovett camp when I was a kid

Image result for Seb coe

• Upvote 3

Guest Pistonbroke
38 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Then this corrupt cunt...Thank fuck I was always in the Ovett camp when I was a kid

Image result for Seb coe

I despise this cunt. Funny as fuck when Michael Johnson said to gabby Logan that 'Coe is full of shit' not realising they were still live on air. 

6 hours ago, Stickman said:

I know he's probably on here multiple times but seeing as the "diamond geezer" is back in the headlines I thought it was apt....

Still I'm sure Channel Four will give him another hour slot to promote himself while he cries crocodile tears over his restaurant business collapsing .

Still I'm sure he won't waste time before he'll find some other social issue to fleece...

Jamie Oliver takes £5.2m payout despite restaurant closures

Licensing deals helped celebrity chef’s food and media empire increase sales to £43.5m

Jamie Oliver

Image result for Seb coe

Ovett for me too. Its now easy to see why Ovett didn't like the corrupt tory twat. That goes for Coe too!