Quantcast
I love this - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Thants

I love this

Brilliant

In fairness, if he tried to do that dancing around the ball in front of me I'd have given him a chuck norris special and chopped him down.

Frankly, hanging's too good for him. But what was he officially booked for? Unsportsmanlike behaviour? Being a complete twat?

I hope it's just for being a complete twat. Too many of him and not enough Stuart Pearces in football nowadays.

what the fucks wrong with that?.............if youve got it,flaunt it!

thats what rafa does to our skillful players at melwood! haha

Negged for bringing Rafas management into yet another fucking thread.

It reminds me of when I saw Ronaldo playing in his first season for United; it was at the Valley against Charlton, and Graham Stuart (like him or not he was an old school footballer) come to close him down. Ronaldo started to perform his little circus act tricks, and Stuart watched him for all of three seconds before lunging in and wiping the little fucker out. Brilliant.

If that little fucker in the clip tried that with me he'd be on his arse.

It reminds me of when I saw Ronaldo playing in his first season for United; it was at the Valley against Charlton, and Graham Stuart (like him or not he was an old school footballer) come to close him down. Ronaldo started to perform his little circus act tricks, and Stuart watched him for all of three seconds before lunging in and wiping the little fucker out. Brilliant.

If that little fucker in the clip tried that with me he'd be on his arse.

fTnu0IdnZro

Haha. Brill. You can tell the moment he thought "Fuck this!"

fTnu0IdnZro

Haha. Brill. You can when he thought "Fuck this!"

Thats ace. he jsut strolls away pulling his socks up and having a good spit. I had forgotten how irritating Ronaldo's hair was back then.