You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sick of being Fat

Fowlers God

I have plenty of tips on what not to do.

1) Don't have some people over, order a Chinese, eat all your own, then when they leave, eat their leftovers (leftover in the containers, not off they're plates. I'm not a complete monster).

2) Don't pick their scraped leftovers out of the bin.

More to follow.

• Upvote 4

Anyone tried this "intermittent fasting" mallarkey?

It’s not fasting mate. It’s just eating diner and tea. (Lunch and dinner for posh people). Train fasted. Good lunch big dinner.

Read leangains.com I think it is.

All to do with circadian rhythms is biological sense. Only eat in hours of daylight.

Makes sense that we would get up go find food eat it and sleep. Not go the shop.

Some lad in work has dropped shit loads of weight from that Keto (not ket) diet. He eats baby Bell cheese and pepperami and shit loads of bacon for breakfast. I don’t understand how it works totally but from what he’s told me it makes sense. Your body lives off fat rather than carbs?

Some lad in work has dropped shit loads of weight from that Keto (not ket) diet. He eats baby Bell cheese and pepperami and shit loads of bacon for breakfast. I don’t understand how it works totally but from what he’s told me it makes sense. Your body lives off fat rather than carbs?

That's a similar diet I was on last year when I shed 3 stone in 3 months.

Given up processed meat and cheese from my daily diet now.

Pepperami has shitloads of chemicals in it hence why it has such a long expiry date.

16 hour fast with morning fasted cardio, I try to eat as close to 12pm as possible and eat my last bit of food just before 8pm. It’s surprising how much less you tend to eat and how your not as hungry as you’d think you’d be.

I'm doing a 4-3 version of the 5-2.  I've lost 10 pounds in two weeks.  I'm using the Atkins powdered shakes on the fast days, as you're getting 200 calories and about 4g in carbs in each portion, so it's easy to keep to the 600 calorie limit.

I've dropped another 5 pounds this week, stepped up the exercising this week.  Trying to get another 6-7 pounds off before going on holiday in a couple of weeks.