You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sick of being Fat

Fowlers God

Heroin is good for weight loss. Either that or tapeworms.

As Ricky Gervais said 'Boy George put on the pounds when he gave up the smack didn't he? There's a moral there for you'.

I'm sure we're turning into a nation of tarts surely it's an Englishman's duty to cark it at 55 with a massive coronary and a body that would explode if you cremated it.

I've lost 13lbs in 3 weeks taking me to 12st 10lbs. I'm a short arse 5'8". Getting married in April which is helping with the focus. High protein diet and hammering the gym each night.

Couldn't give a fuck if I put it all back on after the wedding, I just don't want to see a double chin on my wedding photo's.

Porridge for breakfast is a winner.

Running,walking or cycling is the best excercise for weight loss.

Swimming is only good for toning so if your a fat fucker and you swim, you'll be a toned fat fucker.

Avoid eating after 6.

Snack as much as you want.......on fruit and jaffa-cakes

Avoid beer.

Avoid smoking weed cause the munchies will win.

High fiber food will make you shit more so thats good.

In a bid to loose some of the belly I've packed in the beer. Now when I drink I just have Vodka with Coke Zero

Problem is I'm drinking it every other day pretty much, my brain is telling me "You're allowed a cheeky few, go on, far less carbs, sugar..etc" which isn't helping as I'm clearing a whole bottle of the stuff in one afterwork session.

So I might as well go back to drinking beer about 4 times a week

Fuck you Belly!

EDIT: I expect it's the same drinking beer 4 times a week, rather than every other night having some zero coke and vodka.? 'cause the belly isn't going down as fast as I hoped.

Maqui Extreme™ & Acai Flush New Detox & Slim Pack

all natural. Got some acai juice today from Holland & Barret. Shot am and Shot pm

the cycling should be a good start, swimming, running. I know it's a bit gay but get a couple of mens healths or mens fitness and pick up some work outs from there.

Overall though i've found with me it's diet. I work out a fair bit but if i'm suppin ale all weekend then I just stand still. 3 weeks of no ale i can see the difference. Lay of the heavy carbs late at night.

Consider improving your diet and still have a day where you eat a bit of what you really like, work out, eat right, go dry for 6 weeks and I guarantee you will see a difference.

Have mini goals instead of one big one and change up your thinking to enjoying the work outs & think it's only 3 1hr work outs in a whole week. the cycling will defo help.

You need to be careful to stick loads of muscle on and stay the same size and weight, so cardio and circuits

Contrary to Carradonas unprovoked and frankly quite hurtful pies comment I would like to for the record say am a lean 5 11 13 stone sex machine.

A year or so ago I was the wrong side of 15 stone and I started walking. Tiny distances as first and then 4 miles a night with a 10 mile march at the weekend. Got boring.

I've since progressed to running and do about 30 mile a week with 3 gym sessions mixed in.

I don't eat any shite (crisps bickies etc) but make soup every other day for my lunch , no bread.

I still make curries eat loads of rice and pasta, still have a Sunday fry up ( with beans) and have not cut down on the booze. In fact I use beer as motivation. I say to myself no beer tonight unless I beat my best 10k time. I go out and beat it and then get pissed.

Three stone odd (I never weigh myself) in a year without missing out on anything. Exercise is the key.

Having said that if I had ginger hair I would be so depressed I would comfort eat my way to morbid obesity.

Edited by Anny Road

When I was 21 I was 13 stone, I'm now 41 and am 16 stone. Its clear that birthdays make you fat.

P.S. My cock weighs about a stone (doesn't it Melons?*).

*she's never seen it.

**unfortunately.

Sorry mochyn, i promise not to run away next time you expose yourself in public. x

Wank til you sweat every night.

My idea was better and pleases more then one person.