You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Deadly serious question: David Moyes

Red Mist

Would you consider David Moyes as next Liverpool manager?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Would you consider David Moyes as next Liverpool manager?

• Yes. He's a fine manager and would seriously consider him as next boss of Liverpool
    • No. Absolutely no chance in hell I'd ever want to see that bug-eyed twat in charge of Liverpool

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No way.

In his own way he is worse than Rafa for ' having to be right about everything' and is constantly making snidey little comments about players & other clubs. When you are at a nothing club it doesn't get noticed but at Liverpool he would get an even hotter ride than Rafa.

Also , he has also only ever had one world class player to look after & that went so well he ended up having to sue him as the player made clear that he hated him so much

Most of my blue mates grudgingly admit he has overachieved but not many actually like him at all.

Fuck no. TK is spot on, he can spot a grafter and get the best out of a 'bunch of lads', but then so could Joe Royle. If we start talking terms like that for a Liverpool manager, then everything which made the club an institution is truly dead.

what he said, couldn't have put it better myself.

Also what a lot of other people have said is true, I know quite a few bluenoses who hate his guts, it's only the real simpletons that love him.