Quantcast
Rafa Targets a RIGHT BACK !! - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Not really funny on any level, Tom.

But I wasn't trying to be funny. I was trying to make somebody get cancer of the head and die.

According to the Echo Rafa will spend the final few days of the transfer window trying to sign ..A fucking Right back

We have Deggen,Darby,Carra who can do a job with Kelly and Johnson back soon

Surely we have other priorities ..Surely ..How about a STRIKER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liverpool Echo.co.uk - Liverpool FC - News - Liverpool FC manager Rafael Benitez targets right-back in the transfer window

Crazy thought just gone through my mind then - for a moment I actually considered that the article in the newspaper was simply wrong.

I went to school with Tom Ross.

He was alright to be fair although never in our gang he was ok for a nerd. We never really seen him after about 4th year because there was a bad rumour that he was caught fingering his sister at the Leisure Centre.

You know how these things start and grow with kids but he just disappeared. He used to get stick because he ripped his kecks in the old Kop against Charlton and had bad bad skid marks but the sister one just killed him and he never bothered with school again.

Last I knew he was refused entry to the Kings because of some back injury – Probably off the barriers in the Kop.

I went to school with Tom Ross.

He was alright to be fair although never in our gang he was ok for a nerd. We never really seen him after about 4th year because there was a bad rumour that he was caught fingering his sister at the Leisure Centre.

You know how these things start and grow with kids but he just disappeared. He used to get stick because he ripped his kecks in the old Kop against Charlton and had bad bad skid marks but the sister one just killed him and he never bothered with school again.

Last I knew he was refused entry to the Kings because of some back injury – Probably off the barriers in the Kop.

This is just confusing, but fair play.

Where do you stand when it comes to cheese?

right back? a fucking right back. I really hope this is bollox.

Hows about a centre forward, left winger, or a left back more importantly. Fuck sake.

A new right back, why ? We have the best advanced defensive right-midfield wing-back in Dirk Kuyt, he is super human and defies logic and injury.

To even consider such a thing should have Mr Benitez flogged.

This is just confusing, but fair play.

Where do you stand when it comes to cheese?

It's Boffey getting his own back. Well in Boffers.

Shocking if true and if it is just confirms hes totally lost it, but then again this is Dominic King the hack who said last week we were hours away from signing Kenwyne Jones, then the next day headlines with Sunderland FC are putting a stop to Kenwyne Jones move to LFC, fancy that the club he's contracted to not choosing to give him to us on loan, the cheek.

A thread full of the forums clangers working themselves up into a frenzy over a story that has been known since the beginning of the transfer window!!!

We were supposedly looking at a greek lad a few weeks back. Just a guess but given the fact we have no money it's probably easier to secure a right back on loan than it is a striker that's any better than what we already have and a striker signing was dependant on the sale of Babel (if we were allowed to spend that money).

As you were you rabid bunch of window lickers.

Johnson has been injured for 4 weeks, with 5 days of the transfer window left Rafa decides he needs a right back.

I think we need somebody in sole control of transfers, somebody who can "get the deals done quickly".

Johnson has been injured for 4 weeks, with 5 days of the transfer window left Rafa decides he needs a right back.

I think we need somebody in sole control of transfers, somebody who can "get the deals done quickly".

And still they come!