You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the Echo Rafa will spend the final few days of the transfer window trying to sign ..A fucking Right back

We have Deggen,Darby,Carra who can do a job with Kelly and Johnson back soon

Surely we have other priorities ..Surely ..How about a STRIKER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liverpool Echo.co.uk - Liverpool FC - News - Liverpool FC manager Rafael Benitez targets right-back in the transfer window

Crazy thought just gone through my mind then - for a moment I actually considered that the article in the newspaper was simply wrong.

I went to school with Tom Ross.

He was alright to be fair although never in our gang he was ok for a nerd. We never really seen him after about 4th year because there was a bad rumour that he was caught fingering his sister at the Leisure Centre.

You know how these things start and grow with kids but he just disappeared. He used to get stick because he ripped his kecks in the old Kop against Charlton and had bad bad skid marks but the sister one just killed him and he never bothered with school again.

Last I knew he was refused entry to the Kings because of some back injury – Probably off the barriers in the Kop.

I went to school with Tom Ross.

He was alright to be fair although never in our gang he was ok for a nerd. We never really seen him after about 4th year because there was a bad rumour that he was caught fingering his sister at the Leisure Centre.

You know how these things start and grow with kids but he just disappeared. He used to get stick because he ripped his kecks in the old Kop against Charlton and had bad bad skid marks but the sister one just killed him and he never bothered with school again.

Last I knew he was refused entry to the Kings because of some back injury – Probably off the barriers in the Kop.

This is just confusing, but fair play.

Where do you stand when it comes to cheese?

Shocking if true and if it is just confirms hes totally lost it, but then again this is Dominic King the hack who said last week we were hours away from signing Kenwyne Jones, then the next day headlines with Sunderland FC are putting a stop to Kenwyne Jones move to LFC, fancy that the club he's contracted to not choosing to give him to us on loan, the cheek.

A thread full of the forums clangers working themselves up into a frenzy over a story that has been known since the beginning of the transfer window!!!

We were supposedly looking at a greek lad a few weeks back. Just a guess but given the fact we have no money it's probably easier to secure a right back on loan than it is a striker that's any better than what we already have and a striker signing was dependant on the sale of Babel (if we were allowed to spend that money).

As you were you rabid bunch of window lickers.