You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

If people find my views on this wrong, I'm sorry but I'm sick and tired of the shit that goes on in Huyton seemingly every week by the same little twats. They make so many peoples lives a misery and think they can run around with guns, selling drugs and beating up whoever the fuck they want.

They are old enough to know right from wrong and when it all goes wrong for them, why should they expect any sympathy.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Can't believe some people disagree with this!

They live in a surreal world where they believe they are on the front line of some self-made or in some point non-existant battleground. They have made the area what it is so anything subsequently that happens to them for me is self inflicted ( literally in this case .)

This whole ' Soldier ' shite makes my skin crawl, they are basically justifying their sad existance, go to school, get a fucking job. The Police and the people should reclaim the streets from these fucking sewer rats.

Edited by VERBAL DIARRHEA
spelling

A night of the long knives esque operation nation wide should happen.

The Police and the Army, all out, clean the streets up once and for all.

Sweep up the shite.

If you can arrest and hold someone on terrorism charges they should be used on the people of those inner cities which terrorise their neighbourhood.

Oh, but that would be against their human rights wouldnt it.

Most of the time, when the police finally catch the perpetrators, the reasons for the murders around here end up being the most puerile, run-of-the-mill, childish stuff I've ever heard. I mean, sometimes it's drugs....but usually the reasons given for a child killing a child have something to do with mobile phones or some vague notion of gang territory.

Take the poor 16-year-old Lappin boy's case, for example...when the murderer(s) confessed, I had to read the newspaper reports several times to actually figure out WHY the stabbing took place (from the Echo):

Sources say groups from Scotland Road – the “Scottie Road Crew” – and Langrove Street – the imaginatively titled “Langy Crew” – had been enemies in the area for years.

Their anger towards each other was fuelled only by different geographical boundaries, many of the protagonists knew each other by name and face, some even going to school together.

The squabbles amounted to nothing more than childish name-calling, idiotic graffiti scrawled on walls, petty thefts and indiscriminate beatings handed out to those who dared stray on to the wrong “turf”.

When lads from Scotland Road were involved in a fatal car accident, those from the other side gloated about it on internet message boards.

Unlike some of the other youth gangs of north Liverpool, there was no hierarchy, no leadership and “membership” was fleeting at best.

The trigger for events that would lead to innocent Joseph’s murder was the stealing of a mobile phone, four days before the fatal attack.

The phone was taken from a member of the “Langy Crew”. By the weekend of October 18/19, that phone was used to make countless abusive calls to other “Langy” lads.

No-one knows exactly what was said in those calls but it is likely they consisted of threats made by those too cowardly to say them in person.

That phone was later found at the home of James Moore.

Yesterday, having a gun was such an easy game to play.

Now it seems my head is blown away,

Oh I believe in yesterday,

Suddenly, I don't have half the head I used too

Theres a shadow hanging over me,

Oh blowing my head off came suddenly,

Why my head had to go I dont know I blew it off

I pulled the trigger and now I long for yesterday.

Can you imagine your life's achievements being reduced to this:

I'd rather fall unknown than with this shite, fucking hell.

It's another life form. Mutant. Quarter human, half wood louse, quarter snot.

This may damage my hitherto flawless hippy credentials, but can't this whole underclass be wiped brutally wiped out please?

My missus nephew is a wannabe, wannabe. Only wears his shit behind closed doors, is a spoilt mummy's boy and thinks he's all Ghetto, my 16 year old lad thinks he is comedy gold and this lad is 18. My lad is cool as fuck btw and about as far from these pondlife as you can get.

He's not really my nephew, turns up at Xmas in all the Ali G gear, not the Black Uniform because he thinks he really is living in South Central, South Central West Derby perhaps.

The yellow banana really sent us over the edge laughter wise.

Straight outta Cronton

Crazy Mother Fucker named Chrissie

Acts the man

But he really is a cissy

Keep it real ! Green Lane Soldja ! Fuck Fairfield Five -O

Guest The Chimp
My missus nephew is a wannabe, wannabe . . . turns up at Xmas in all the Ali G gear, not the Black Uniform

There's lads wearing that gear now in Liverpool? This is a one off right?