You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

17-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead In Liverpool

7:43pm UK, Wednesday January 27, 2010

David Williams, Sky News Online

Police have launched an investigation after a 17-year-old boy was shot dead in Huyton, near Liverpool.

Merseyside Police were called to Hathersage Road just before 4pm after neighbours reported a boy had been shot.

He was taken to hospital where he was pronounced dead.

The house where the shooting took place is on a housing estate between two main roads in the Huyton area - Liverpool Road and Huyton Lane.

A police cordon has temporarily blocked the residential area where Lyme Grove crosses Hathersage Road while a team of forensic experts work at the scene.

Only residents were allowed in and out of the immediate scene, which was marked by police tape, with police and community officers standing guard.

Sky News North of England correspondent Tom Parmenter said: "I'm told there has been a number of gang related shootings in Huyton and the surrounding areas over the last couple of days, (but) none of them until now were fatal incidents."

"Huyton has been one of the areas of Liverpool where teenage gangs are known to cause problems.

"Merseyside Police have worked hard in recent years with their Matrix operation to disrupt the lives of those involved in gangs and guns."

Just around the corner from my mates that.

Defo involved in drugs or a gang being from around there... he probably deserved it.

I think it went down like this...

[YOUTUBE]oUq4YIdIVZM[/YOUTUBE]

Watched that again the other day, still makes me laugh that scene. Funny when Jules asks why he is 'in the back on brain detail' when theyre cleaning the car.

You're a tit.

They are all little twats around there. Page moss, Woolfall and Longview is horrible and I dare you to walk through there when it's dark.

One of my mates got fucking battered a few months back on his way home by the little wannabe gangster cunts. I will bet anyone any money he was involved in the bollocks that goes on around there.

All the wannabe gangsters are already putting their 'RIP warrior' shite on facebook.

They are all little twats around there. Page moss, Woolfall and Longview is horrible and I dare you to walk through there when it's dark.

One of my mates got fucking battered a few months back on his way home by the little wannabe gangster cunts. I will bet anyone any money he was involved in the bollocks that goes on around there.

All the wannabe gangsters are already putting their 'RIP warrior' shite on facebook.

I live in Page Moss mate and yes it's bad but the lad was 17, nobody that old deserved to die. Was he a rapist? Serial killer? No, he was a kid.

He has form and is no stranger to attacks on him.

They can all go and fuck off, I'm sick of all the shite that goes on around here.

They deserve to all be put on an island with all the rest of the nobheads but to say he deserved to die is harsh and out of order.

17 year old kid dead for fucks sake fudgitive

Who is involved in all kinds of shit and part of the little gangs that sell poison to people and make peoples lives a living hell around there.

I cant feel anything but disdain to the lot of them because they bring it all on themselves and cause misery to all the innocent people around there.

'Fuck the Matrix'

*Shakes head*

If people find my views on this wrong, I'm sorry but I'm sick and tired of the shit that goes on in Huyton seemingly every week by the same little twats. They make so many peoples lives a misery and think they can run around with guns, selling drugs and beating up whoever the fuck they want.

They are old enough to know right from wrong and when it all goes wrong for them, why should they expect any sympathy.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.