Quantcast
Bolton Match thread - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Dracco

Bolton Match thread

I'd take Gerrard out of midfield, stick him at right wing to get some more space. Also, I'm not sure I can take another "performance" by Carra at right back, hope Kelly is fit.

Reina

Kelly Carra Skrtel Aurelio

Gerrard Masch Aquilani Maxi

Kuyt N'Gog

Sad state of affairs when a match thread is halfway down the 2nd page the day before the game. Shows how much us reds look forward to us playing these days.

I've been looking for positives and the best i can come up with is that since i'm on row 39 the ball should be at eye level the majority of the time.

2-0 win

As long as we control the match, Rafa will be happy.

You really are becoming a bore on here. Maybe you should take a break? My confidence in the current management is waning, but I jump back in his corner everytime I see someone post stupid stuff like this. Plenty of fair things to criticise him for without going all petulant.

As long as we control the match, Rafa will be happy.

Do you really have to bring this sort of comment on to the match thread?

Guest LFD
You really are becoming a bore on here. Maybe you should take a break? My confidence in the current management is waning, but I jump back in his corner everytime I see someone post stupid stuff like this. Plenty of fair things to criticise him for without going all petulant.

Just highly frustrated with everything at the club at the moment mate from Rafa to the owners and even the players.

Sorry I know I am coming over like a bit of a cunt at the moment, but I am just frustrated and personally I want Rafa out just as much as the owners.

We'll win at a struggle. 2-1

------------Reina----------

Carra Kyrgiakos Skrtel Insua

Maxi Mascherano Lucas Riera

-----------Gerrard---------

------------Kuyt-----------

We need to stay compact and get some good passing around the box

if we can do this then we'll get the point and we can then wait for the next player to come out and say we are back and have turned the corner

if we can do this then we'll get the point and we can then wait for the next player to come out and say we are back and have turned the corner

Hey mate, your dead funny you.

manluughs.jpg

Are you Rafa????

Maybe too early but I like this match threads and I want to forget Wolves game as soon as possible ( even I didn´t see it)

I would play :

----------------Reina---------------------

Carra------- Skrtel ---------Kyrgiakos --------Aurelio/Insua

--Maxi/Degen----- Mascherano----- Riera

--------------Gerrard------Aquilani

-----------------Kuyt

Debatable points:

1. I would not break the Skrtel/Kyrgiakos partnership. As much as it hurts we have to admit that this CB pairing is the best what we´ve seen this season from our CBs.

2. I would start Aurelio if fit over Insua. Bolton have just loaned Vladi Weiss from ManCity who is a real gem and if plays RW he could literally kill Insua

3. I did not see Wolves game so I don´t know how Maxi played but at home I would prefer him against Degen

4. Lucas will not be dropped

Fuck me... I knew they had a reputation but that's ridiculous...

I reckon we'll win 2-0.