You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Colin Wanker - bitter hypocrite

Chocoholic

4 hours ago, magicrat said:

You would never have guessed Colin was a "will of the people " Wanker.

He's like Allardyce with none of his class and achievements.

What achievements has Allardyce got?  Warnock's won the Championship at least.

Allardyce has had a better agent and bigger budgets, that's about it.

56 minutes ago, Pidge said:

But did Colin Wanker ever fit 17 Frey Bentos pies and a carafe of Bisto into his laughing gear all at once?

Playa d’en Bossa 2004, fookin ‘ave it.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Pidge said:

It was my humble attempt at sarcasm by inferring that Allardyce's no class or achievements is more that Warnock has managed. Seems it fell on stony ground  

10 hours ago, Pidge said:

100% winning record as an International Manager. 

The years proceeding and after that are just a blip and don't show his true managerial genius.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Dr Nowt said:

I might write a film script featuring him and Nigel Pearson having a fictional border dispute over neighbouring properties.

It's a short film. It starts with Colin making a complaint, then cuts to Pearson hosting a barbecue - and giving a "no more questions" glare to anyone who says "Nice burgers, Nigel; where did you get the meat?"

I love Rafa.

You know this one has made him sick.

Oh and one of the reasons I love Rafa is he has no compunction whatsoever in calling out these LMA shitehawks.

God I'd loved to have been at that dinner where he absolutely levelled Hodgson in front of his peers.

1 hour ago, Dicko said:

I love Rafa.

Oh and one of the reasons I love Rafa is he has no compunction whatsoever in calling out these LMA shitehawks.

God I'd loved to have been at that dinner where he absolutely levelled Hodgson in front of his peers.

I can imagine him fuming for a while before starting to cackling a cackle that get wilder and wilder until it reaches the point of uncontrollability, because he believes that Brexit will see foreign managers banished from the English game.

1 hour ago, Dicko said:

I love Rafa.

Never heard about this before. 

Whats the story? 

7 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Never heard about this before. 

Whats the story? 

Not long after both were sacked from Inter & Liverpool they attended some LMA meal or do or something, along with some other managers & celebs. A poster heard about it from someone who was there and he relayed it onto the rattle.

Anyway the story goes that Roy Hodgson was there and Rafa absolutely slaughtered him for laying the blame of his failings on Benitez's door.

Next was his absolute bullshit about Rafa banning Kenny from Melwood and them two not seeing eye to eye, more bullshit put to bed by Paul.

Rafa was absolutely fucking lit with rage and Hodgson had no answer for any of it.

• Upvote 5

Are you sure it’s not really about his shit tactics, Mona? I say let Sludgy, Danny and Neil have their way.

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=204220

Good Evening

As an employee of the club, I am very sad to report that over the weekend the club was sent a threatening letter authored by a 'Sludge Factory'.

The letter detailed threats to Neil Warnock, due to his recent comments on Brexit, and were most unsavoury - detailing how he and two others (a Daniel Pitt from Mountain Ash and a Neil Partridge from Ludlow) would 'sort out' Neil and his family.

The Police have been called and we hope to prosecute this individual in the near future.

Mona

Colin has been moonlighting for air traffic control ! 

Seriously looks like the lad has gone which is very sad.

Cardiff City footballer Emiliano Sala was on a light aircraft that disappeared from radar in the English Channel last night, French police have confirmed.

• 8 months later...