You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves Away - Match Thread

Monster Masch

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the last cowardly tactical display against relegation fodder I think I can stomach for one season. The confidence seems to be gone for good. This set of players has no business playing in the Champions League, not even sure they belong in the Europa League on current form.

two water carrier holding midfielders the whole game. how are we supposed to win these games? osmosis?

He is contradicting himself over and over again. Aquilani had a really decent game the other day and then he's left out again today. I know Stevie has to play but there was no need for mascherano and Lucas tonight. Maxi is nothing more than Dirk with a better touch and (God help us) Ngog should have started that game tonight.

I am sick of these no balls performances and his inability to beat teams like wolves. 6 points minimum from tonight and Bolton and we've already fucked that up. You're on your way Rafa and you have no one to blame tonight but yourself.

What a turgid display of dogshit! That was like watching two third division teams play. Not one player of ours looked interested or up for it, that was a massive chance to put the pressure on and we bottled it.

Dirk Kuyt did.

But for every plus, you have a minus. And that big, big minus was Steven Gerrard. If he's not interested drag him off, Rafa.

Appalling.

No passing of any merit, nothing in the top half of the pitch, Riera looking for a foul every time he gets the ball, Gerrard's excuses for corners, Ngog's lack of vision and a central midfield lacking any spark. And only one substitution? I don't get it

Maybe the reports in the paper are correct and he's after his payout before he goes to Juve. Nah wouldn't do that surely

Right , I don't post on this sight very often , but after that gutless,spineless,utter utter shite excuse of Liverpool FC team that I've just watched I've had to vent my spleen.This is the worst team I've ever seen us have inthe 28 plus years I've been going the match.No pace,no imagination no inspiration and the manager is a total and utter tactical shithouse.We were playing Wolves for God's sake and he just never had the bottle to go at them - it's cautious cautious all the time.The look on Aquelane's face said it all-ie ' if you don't think I'm good enough to improve this shite them I'm fucked'.G & H might be cancer and Aids making LFC have a long slow drawn out death but Benitez at the moment is like a massive lethal injection, and if he doesn't fuck off he'll ruin the club well before G & H get a chance.

two water carrier holding midfielders the whole game. how are we supposed to win these games? osmosis?

He is contradicting himself over and over again. Aquilani had a really decent game the other day and then he's left out again today. I know Stevie has to play but there was no need for mascherano and Lucas tonight. Maxi is nothing more than Dirk with a better touch and (God help us) Ngog should have started that game tonight.

I am sick of these no balls performances and his inability to beat teams like wolves. 6 points minimum from tonight and Bolton and we've already fucked that up. You're on your way Rafa and you have no one to blame tonight but yourself.

Why?

They looked quiet respectable against spurs without him or Torres.

Would have liked to have seen the SAME team start this match and see how they go and it would have given Stevie another few days to get back into it again. He should have had a 10 minute cameo appearance at the end to get him back in the mood not 90 minutes making sure he didn't pick up another injury. Rafa is way to set in his ways now and it's getting embarrasing.