You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Neville is "Boot-licking moron" - Tevez

RoboRiise

But the truth is that it's very, very hard for me to live here, so far away from my loved ones. I'm not exactly an example of how to learn English; I just can't get it into my head. I'm learning hardly *anything, truth be told. I don't go out much, I spend most of my time at home. My daughter just brought me a Boca Juniors shirt and she wants me to join Boca. I am a Boca fan and I know I'll go back one day but I don't know when.

That's what you want to hear from him in his first season with you.

Loved the Neville comments but he really should try and be a little loyal.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This has actually made my morning, that and i had a beautiful dream last night that i was stamping on the rat like face of Gary "boot licker" Neville after he twated some disabled fan in the Kop end after David Ngog scored the winner against United and we won the premiership. (It clearly was the BEST dream ever) The best thing about it though, no one tried to stop me haha, Gerrard and Carragher had to hold back the die hards like Giggs and Scholes but none of the other Manure players gave a shit.

brilliant Neville is a grade a cunt...

He was shagging a bird out of footlocker in the trafford centre, my mate seen him in there at the side of the counter on his mobile, looking all cuntish..

My mate simply picked up the nearest pair of runners, walked over to Neville and said "hey mate have you got these in a size 10!"

Neville is a jagaloon of the highest order but I can see why the mancs love him.

Saying that he wasn't fit to lick Trigger's crumbly spine.

Jagaloon....I like that

The Mancs really hate Neville too....I'm sure even his mum and dad and sister hate him too. Phil couldn't even be in the same club as him.

He is like the friend of a friend who insists on hanging around although no one talks to him or is sure why he is still here

He is Man U's white Wembley suit.

He is the last drop of drunken piss that arrives after you've done up your trousers

He is a wet fart on the first date of life

He is the 0.1% of bacteria that Dettol Multi surface cleaner doesn't kill

P.S. I'm not a big fan really

Guest PurpleNose
That's what you want to hear from him in his first season with you.

Loved the Neville comments but he really should try and be a little loyal.

He's loyal to Boca. He was born in Buenos Aires and joined Boca at 13.

brilliant Neville is a grade a cunt...

He was shagging a bird out of footlocker in the trafford centre, my mate seen him in there at the side of the counter on his mobile, looking all cuntish..

My mate simply picked up the nearest pair of runners, walked over to Neville and said "hey mate have you got these in a size 10!"

Brilliant.