You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I don't even know if I'm going for neg for my own malingering ways or rep for the implied right wing persecution of spongers on this one.

As an unreliable person myself (for reasons beyond my control), I take great offence at the Job Centre's attitude to Ms Mamo's advert.

This is no doubt a childish and vindictive response led by the DSS to my application for 'Disability Allowance' to support my 'Jobseekers Allowance', based on my physical/mental condition that makes me otherwise unemployable.

They seem to think it's their mission to cut the available benefits to people like myself that are unable to hold down a job due to my mental health issues. No doubt it would be a different story if I were a recently released convicted criminal or other type that uses the system to their (unfair) advantage.

Employer told they can't advertise for 'reliable' workers... because it discriminates against 'unreliable applicants | Mail Online

Some early feedback...

Has Haiti not had it's five minutes of fame already?

- Sloth Frattelli, Belfast, 27/1/2010 11:41

Idiot!!!!!

- Jo, Southampton, 27/1/2010 12:12

Sloth, you are one sad individual for you to write such a comment goes to show you have no heart.

- Amazing, London UK, 27/1/2010 12:21

This comment shocked me the most. One of the poorest nations in the world were the detah toll is shockingly high andall you can say is that. t makes me sick that pople think that way when people are trying to fight for lives and having to rely on relief bought in just to make sure they live at least another day. Too many people take what they have for granted without looking at the bigger picture.

- Stacey, Lincoln, UK, 27/1/2010 12:30

I enjoy having a pop and moan at celebs but real people, especially those in dire circumstances is the pits, you're a really sad person.

- Lowen, the ocelot pit, mossley, 27/1/2010 13:05

I've just done a bit of sick in my mouth, this is the worst thing I have ever read about and makes me more sad than the original disaster.

- Nader Rezaie, Southampton, 27/1/2010 13:43

Read more: Helen Mirren looks stunning at 64 as she shows off svelte figure at The Last Station premiere | Mail Online

So Helen Mirren doesn't like looking in the mirror? I can see why.

Time to step aside and let the younger honeys enjoy the limelight. Like Jordan perhaps.

- Sloth Frattelli, Belfast, 27/1/2010 11:44

PLEASE HELEN DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT YOU ARE ONE OF OUR COUNTRIES REAL BEAUTIES DONT CHANGE XXXXXXX

- rob, vale of glamorgan, 27/1/2010 12:39

"makes me more sad than the original disaster."

Brilliant, you should be proud of yourself Sloth. So far I've had no luck getting my alter ego Les Bubb past the mods. They just can't handle my truth-telling abilities.

Part of the art of this is getting the things published and retained. It should be an olympic sport.

Hello,

Your account has been permanently de-activated for going against the Community Guidelines.

You are no longer allowed to post on the Daily Mail or other Associated Newspapers Ltd sites using this or any other user.

Please be advised that should you post again we reserve the right to contact your ISP/employer and seek that action is taken against you.

Regards,

Senior Community Editor

Daily Mail

Hello,

Your account has been permanently de-activated for going against the Community Guidelines.

You are no longer allowed to post on the Daily Mail or other Associated Newspapers Ltd sites using this or any other user.

Please be advised that should you post again we reserve the right to contact your ISP/employer and seek that action is taken against you.

Regards,

Senior Community Editor

Daily Mail

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Taaaaaaaaadddddd!!!!!

Hello,

Regards,

Senior Community Editor

Daily Mail

I got that message a while back. Delete cookies and sign on as a different user and you'll be good to go.

Wasn't sure this would get through, but it did and is a new entry, storming into the neg charts at -70 and climbing..

When the war in Iraq is finally officially found to have been illegal, I hope all the soldiers that went out there to kill people are going to be individually charged with murder. "Just following orders" is not a good enough defence. A message to the british forces - You should be ashamed of yourselves.

- Dirk Sprout, Holland, 26/1/2010 13:38

Read more: Chilcot inquiry into Iraq war: Ministers WERE told invading Iraq was illegal, Foreign Office law chief tells Chilcot inquiry | Mail Online

Originally I thought the man should have stayed in jail for his vicious assault on someone who was running away from him. Now I'm thinking good on him for playing the innocent defender of his castle when all along he was getting jiggy with another man's clunge. I presume all the fools that were clamouring for his release will now want him back in jail, or are they advocating we all go out and commit adultery and then beat up anyone who doesn't like it? That's not the sort of society I want to live in thank you very much. You should be ashamed of yourselves. - Dirk Sprout.

Read more: Have-a-go father Munir Hussain 'wrongly targeted by burglars for affair with jealous man's wife' | Mail Online

After being too bust in work for the last week and being unable to join in; I'm now off revising. So have submitted a few.

I haven't been abusive so I wait to see if they get through.

I have had a go at Boris and his Toff mate Dave on this one...

Boris Johnson hands over police supervision role a year after ousting Sir Ian Blair from the Met | Mail Online

Congratulated Winner and blasted the BBC and scruffy Clarkson and obvious stunts on Top Gear here. Oh and ask for Posh Totty Butler Henderson to make a come back in a nice dress

MICHAEL WINNER: These tieless TV slobs look horrible and are an insult to viewers | Mail Online

What a Smasher, Lad! here

Lily Allen enjoys herself at the tennis... as she confirms retirement at 24 | Mail Online

To be honest, advertising that you don't want unreliable people is discriminating on the grounds of race against the english. In that pay bracket you are much better off going for an eastern european. I employed a cleaner for my house who was from the czech republic and she was fantastic. After she was deported as an illegal (thankfully it was all cash in hand and an extra tenner ensured her keeping her mouth shut), I got a succession of lazy unreliable english women who always had an excuse for not turning up. I wouldn't even consider hiring anyone from England now.I'm sure if there was an international league table of reliability, England would, just for once, come top at something. - Dirk Sprout, Holland.

Read more: Employer told they can't advertise for 'reliable' workers... because it discriminates against 'unreliable applicants | Mail Online

edit: shoite - just realised I put league table of reliability instead of unreliability.

Wasn't sure this would get through, but it did and is a new entry, storming into the neg charts at -70 and climbing..

When the war in Iraq is finally officially found to have been illegal, I hope all the soldiers that went out there to kill people are going to be individually charged with murder. "Just following orders" is not a good enough defence. A message to the british forces - You should be ashamed of yourselves.

- Dirk Sprout, Holland, 26/1/2010 13:38

Read more: Chilcot inquiry into Iraq war: Ministers WERE told invading Iraq was illegal, Foreign Office law chief tells Chilcot inquiry | Mail Online

Ha!

Awww man, they edited my post..

ding dong - now THAT'S what I'm talking about - a sexy english woman for a change!! English women are typically very boring when it comes to sexuality and as comments on here prove get very jealous when someone doesn't share their prudish reserve. - Dirk Sprout

Read more: Amanda Holden fulfils some fantasies as she reveals her peachy derrière in showgirl outfit | Mail Online

The last line should have been "This is why Dirk saves his netherlands for the Netherlands - AmsterWHAMBAMTHANKYOUMAM.

I haven't picked up anywhere as enough comments as I thought with this. Although probably riuned it with the Ross and Brand comment. I will have to rethink my strategy and come back stronger tomorrow with some abusive stuff.

"What a freeloading farm full of hungry chaffinches with their open gobs the BBC is.

Disgraceful. I pay for high quality drama and radio shows, like Merlin and Ross and Brand, not this nonsence.

All aboard...

Get on, get on, get on the Gravy Train!"

Read more: BBC Trust claims £11,000 on lunches and hospitality on expenses | Mail Online

I'll get on some of this

Well we all know this so called 'Global Warming' is a load of scare mongering.

We've just had the coldest winter in decades!!! so called 'Global Warming' was something dreamt up by scientists to make us panic into buying energy efficiant cars and lightbulbs.

Nonsense

- jnp, mK HQ, 27/1/2010 19:17

Read more: Top climate change adviser John Beddington calls for honesty from scientists in global warming debate | Mail Online

I'm gutted that Tad has bit the bullet. I thought they would have kept him in there for his entertainment value, there were clearly people that were looking out for his comments. Still, clear cookies, re-register and you're good to go. If you're on a work PC, use an anonymous proxy for added protection.

I've gone for a blunderbus approach today, commented on all of these:

Schoolgirl, 10, accidently hanged herself with dressing gown cord as she danced to Lady GaGa | Mail Online

Have-a-go father Munir Hussain 'wrongly targeted by burglars for affair with jealous man's wife' | Mail Online

Children of middle-class parents banned from attending school trips | Mail Online

Police failed to help mentally ill woman who called 999 twice before she was murdered | Mail Online

Goldsmith heiress, 27, who made Pete Doherty film, dies from 'drugs overdose' | Mail Online

Security firm worker jailed for allowing a dog to die of heatstroke | Mail Online

Fearne Cotton's exposed tattoos give her red all-in-one the look of a workmen's boilersuit | Mail Online

iPad: Steve Jobs unveils Apple's 'revolutionary' tablet computer | Mail Online

A few of them are pretty outrageous but I'm hoping one or two may creep through - let's see what tomorrow brings.

Edit: I so wanted to go down the "I'd hang myself if I had to listen..." or "are we sure this was an accident?" routes for the first one.

I haven't really dipped my toe in here yet but I reckon that just being me would be enough to get me a one way ticket to negatoa.

Might have a pop in the morning before I go to work.

Monty, this is made for you. As others have said, it's addictive - I was ready to jib it off at the weekend after failing to get a couple of lovingly constructed posts included but I'm glad I stuck with it. The frisson of excitement as you wait to see if you've managed to slip one past the mods is a heady buzz indeed.

As predicted, my Neville one from yesterday has been well and truly deleted, it managed about 50 reps in half an hour after I posted it which isn't bad considering it was well after most Daily Wail reader's bedtimes and was probably pulled first thing in the morning.

The ones I hope gets posted from today's are as follows:

Schoolgirl, 10, accidently hanged herself with dressing gown cord as she danced to Lady GaGa | Mail Online

lt was a terrible accident, she was such a pretty child, my heart goes out to the family, children will play and dont see danger, RIP littleone

- pat, kent, 27/1/2010 10:20

Pat, you're right - that's the parent's job.

- Robert Rice, Oldham, 27/01/2010

Police smash Irish traveller gang suspected of half of all caravan thefts in the UK | Mail Online

Will they be deported when their sentence is complete?

- Robert Rice, Oldham, 27/01/2010

Edited by RoboRiise

Up to 118 negs for my caravan comment now.

Now let's see if they have a sense of irony:

Has Twitter peaked? New web figures show decline in the number of tweeters since last summer | Mail Online

I wouldn't be surprised if Twitter is going down in popularity. I mean, who wants to read the ill informed thoughts and opinions of people who have nothing better to do than use these sites?

- Les Bubb, Belfast, 27/1/2010 23:52