You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I thought this English lady was lovely - and this was big shock - but then I heard her talk. [Edited out: "It sounded like a dying witch".]

- Tadeusz Wisniewski, London, England, 26/1/2010 15:17

Read more: Cheryl Cole shows off her slim figure as she attends German awards ceremony | Mail Online

Superb! permission to use that expression?

I thought this English lady was lovely - and this was big shock - but then I heard her talk. [Edited out: "It sounded like a dying witch".]

- Tadeusz Wisniewski, London, England, 26/1/2010 15:17

Read more: Cheryl Cole shows off her slim figure as she attends German awards ceremony | Mail Online

I hope Josef is being repped to buggery for his efforts on this mission. Top top quality stuff.

Got through after all... and being negged, as you might expect.

What she complains about? Mr Fritzl could have taken her instead.

- Tadeusz Wisniewski, London, England, 26/1/2010 12:24

Read more: Natascha Kampusch: If I sell the house where I was held captive for eight-and-a-half years, I will make sure the cellar is filled in | Mail Online

I knew what it was going to be before I even read it and it didn't take any gloss off it at all.

Seriously mate, I can't praise your work on this project highly enough, not least for it's intelligence. You're playing them like a fiddle.

On rat face Neville's new barmy eco-friendly house scheme...

How apt that this home should be beneath the surface, as all rats belong underground.

- RM, England, 26/1/2010 17:33

Man United star Gary Neville unveils plans for £8m 'Teletubby' eco-bunker built into a hillside | Mail Online

Apologies for unavoidable *F on GF:

Isn't one of the Tellytubbies called Dipso? He should be used to that after playing for Ferguson.

- Robert Rice, Oldham, UK, 27/1/2010 0:51

Read more: Man United star Gary Neville unveils plans for £8m 'Teletubby' eco-bunker built into a hillside | Mail Online

I'll be fucking amazed if that stays up tomorrow.

Forgot about this one yesterday...

article-1246090-08038874000005DC-464_468x299.jpg

She reminds me of that man David Cameron. If he had big breasts. No so attractive for me.

- Tadeusz Wisniewski, London, England, 26/1/2010 10:58

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1246090/The-Cambridge-Tab-Undergraduates-strip-student-newspaper.html#comments#ixzz0do6QQjk4

Maybe if the consultant never bothered getting an education and doing a good job he could be on a near minimum wage like your average squaddie.

Booerns to you for doing well Mr. Consultant.

- Stouffer McStouff, Lugus, UK, 27/1/2010 9:47

Well we are brave aren't we, placing such comments with such a childish pseudonym. Yes the consultant may be highly educated but it is no justification for a bonus on the back of MOD incompetence. We need brave men who will do the job that shiney a**se pen pushers are too scared to do. Fortunately, military units will not have to put up with you on their team as you sound like the one who would be the first to soil himself in a fire fight. You hide in the shadows and scream out when nobody can see you. That is weak. It is the sign of a man who brags that he could do the soldiers work but winces at the thought of a walk in the cold. Shut up or put up Stouffer. Those brave men are worth ten of you.

- Mac McKenna, Hannover Germany, 27/1/2010 9:41

Read more: Outrage as Ministry of Defence official pockets 'obscene' £84,500 bonus while 'soldiers paid a pittance' | Mail Online

Reply posted.

Well we are brave aren't we, placing such comments with such a childish pseudonym. Yes the consultant may be highly educated but it is no justification for a bonus on the back of MOD incompetence. We need brave men who will do the job that shiney a**se pen pushers are too scared to do. Fortunately, military units will not have to put up with you on their team as you sound like the one who would be the first to soil himself in a fire fight. You hide in the shadows and scream out when nobody can see you. That is weak. It is the sign of a man who brags that he could do the soldiers work but winces at the thought of a walk in the cold. Shut up or put up Stouffer. Those brave men are worth ten of you.

Not sure how you like to run your government offices over there in the Fatherland Mac but here in Great Britain we like to reward competance.

- Stouffer McStouff, Lugus, UK, 27/1/2010 10:33

Note the deliberate typo.

Read more: Outrage as Ministry of Defence official pockets 'obscene' £84,500 bonus while 'soldiers paid a pittance' | Mail Online

Becoming a consultant or becoming a soldier are choices people make. WHy vilify anyone for it?

If squaddies are prepared to risk their lives for a fifth of what some fatcat consultant gets, then they must be a bit thick - and not deserving of the extra money.

- Strodo Doggins, London, 27/1/2010 10:40

Very good SD.

Reply posted.

Not sure how you like to run your government offices over there in the Fatherland Mac but here in Great Britain we like to reward competance.

- Stouffer McStouff, Lugus, UK, 27/1/2010 10:33

Note the deliberate typo.

Ace. i bet he doesn't notice.

Bloody hell they take their time moderating comments before putting them up, don't they?

I'm still waiting for mine applauding the Somali pirates for their 'Robin Hood' attitude to international shipping and Errol Flynn-style derring-do to be published.

Should get some neg if it gets on, the worst rated comment is still in the reps for fuck's sake.

I also hope that every single comment on their site is a spoof from TLW members, because if any of them are genuine beliefs, Mail readers are more tightly wound than I imagined. The steel rod up their arses has a steel rod up it's arse.

Smash 'Er Lad

Sloth Frattelli, Belfast, 21/1/2010 11:53

Rating -44 (Leader)

Read more: Should I let my teenage daughter sleep over at her boyfriend's? | Mail Online

Has Haiti not had it's five minutes of fame already?

Sloth Frattelli, Belfast, 27/1/2010 11:41

Rating -2

Read more: Cheryl Cole joins Kylie and Mariah Carey to record single for victims of Haiti | Mail Online

But...but, he's only a child!

Sloth Frattelli, Belfast, 27/1/2010 11:36

Rating (0)

Read more: The curse of Diff'rent Strokes: Frail Gary Coleman leaves jail in a wheelchair as the child star is arrested again | Mail Online

Anne-Marie Duff has the biggest female ears I have ever seen. She's kept them hidden well in these photos though.

She's only rivalled by Kylie Minogue and Daniella Westbrook in the Great Lug-Off.

Sloth Frattelli, Belfast, 27/1/2010 11:39

Rating (0)

Read more: Anne-Marie Duff, 39, confirms first pregnancy with husband James McAvoy | Mail Online

I'm not surprised by this. Parents have too many distractions with TV, Alcohol, Internet Gambling, Games Consoles etc.

Sloth Frattelli, Belfast, 27/1/2010 11:52

Rating (0)

Read more: It's a sad fact, but one in ten children is unhappy | Mail Online