You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How much longer will our elite bankers have to suffer all this envy and jealousy ? Much more of this and we'll be reduced to the level of the old Soviet Union, and we all know how that ended. Live and let live.

- Bart Chayne-Puller, London, 25/1/2010 20:16

City minister Lord Myners calls for independent review of investment banking industry | Mail Online

I love the fact that about five years after the rest of the world, the Daily Mail finally catches up with miserable fish.

Somebody should e-mail them the Flying Viking Kittens doing "Gay Bar", they'll probably hail you as a comedy God. Although on second thoughts, that's perhaps not the best idea since it's the Daily Mail.

Somebody should e-mail them the Flying Viking Kittens doing "Gay Bar", they'll probably hail you as a comedy God. Although on second thoughts, that's perhaps not the best idea since it's the Daily Mail.

I think you'll find that's what makes it a superb idea. Jan Moir will love it.

I think you'll find that's what makes it a superb idea. Jan Moir will love it.

You may have a point. Anyway, miserable fish has finally allowed me to grace the Mail's website with a comment:

Good Lord! Even David Cameron's PR team would struggle with that.

- Robert Rice, Oldham, UK, 25/1/2010 21:21

Read more: So you think you've had a bad day...? Spare a thought for the world's most miserable-looking fish, who is now in danger of being wiped out. | Mail Online

article-0-0033E8F800000258-995_233x344.jpg

English friend tells me he looks like famous British boxer John Prescott. I know only Frank Bruno. Funny man but not good boxer.

- Tadeusz Wisniewski, London, England, 26/1/2010 09:23

Read more: Stone Age surgery discovered after 7,000-year-old man found with expertly amputated arm | Mail Online

If all these smart, wealthy, people are willing to pay large amounts of money to listen to him, I expect he must have something of interest to say.

Jealous?

- Dave, Edinburgh, Uk, 26/1/2010 11:22

If wealthy people pay money to retarded criminal, maybe they not so smart.

- Tadeusz Wisniewski, London, England, 26/1/2010 11:27

Read more: Blair's lucrative deal with hedge fund that bet on bank failures | Mail Online

The French are not so bad. Little bit lazy, not so brave, quite smelly, maybe bit arrogant. But better than Russians.

- Tadeusz Wisniewski, London, England, 26/1/2010 11:40

Read more: France's Pas-de-Calais rebrands itself as 'part of Britain' to cash in on Olympic triumph | Mail Online

Rather concerning is a keep looking at stories ripe for Tad's comments. will he be commenting on the Natasha Kampusch one?

Your comments are amusing, I agree about the French but I prefer the Russians.

Maybe you are English, pretending to be Polish.

- Bill, Hants, England and East Europe., 26/1/2010 12:00

If I say yes, I am English, can I have British passport? Then I go to America without visa and everybody is happy. Maybe not Americans.

- Tadeusz Wisniewski, London, England, 26/1/2010 10:13

Read more: France's Pas-de-Calais rebrands itself as 'part of Britain' to cash in on Olympic triumph | Mail Online

The French are not so bad. Little bit lazy, not so brave, quite smelly, maybe bit arrogant. But better than Russians.

- Tadeusz Wisniewski, London, England, 26/1/2010 11:40

Oops: didn't realise my earlier comment had got through...

I once had holiday at camp near Calais. Then I was given free ticket to England. I like French people. They are very generous, but maybe not so brave.

- Tadeusz Wisniewski, London, England, 26/1/2010 11:33

Oops: didn't realise my earlier comment had got through...

I once had holiday at camp near Calais. Then I was given free ticket to England. I like French people. They are very generous, but maybe not so brave.

- Tadeusz Wisniewski, London, England, 26/1/2010 11:33

Busted!

Your comments are amusing, I agree about the French but I prefer the Russians.

Maybe you are English, pretending to be Polish.

- Bill, Hants, England and East Europe., 26/1/2010 12:00

If I say yes, I am English, can I have British passport? Then I go to America without visa and everybody is happy. Maybe not Americans.

- Tadeusz Wisniewski, London, England,

There should be a minimum age limit to post here. i.e. no kids allowed.

- Ian Simms, France, 26/1/2010 12:55

If there is minimum mental age, then there won't be any comments. Or newspaper.

- Tadeusz Wisniewski, London, England, 26/1/2010 13:30

haha, i can now imagine.

Got through after all... and being negged, as you might expect.

What she complains about? Mr Fritzl could have taken her instead.

- Tadeusz Wisniewski, London, England, 26/1/2010 12:24

Read more: Natascha Kampusch: If I sell the house where I was held captive for eight-and-a-half years, I will make sure the cellar is filled in | Mail Online

Tadeusz Wisniewski,

"Like plate of offal cooked in lard and served to ugly people by fat woman. You know, English breakfast."

"......................Lots of lovely ladies, not overweight and drunk."

If you don't like the English or our food you could always go back home, Or isn't the benefits system as good in Poland?

- john, Lincoln, 25/1/2010 21:41

What you mean? We Polish people love English. That's why we saved you in second world war.

- Tadeusz Wisniewski, London, England, 26/1/2010 11:39

Read more: 'Filthy and disgusting' Blackpool hotel voted worst in Europe as UK dominates list of the continent's dirtiest | Mail Online