You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Gail is lovely both inside and out, with or without hair.

- Glenda, Ammanford, 25/1/2010 13:29

I have to say I'm an "out" and "with" man myself. But perhaps you're a better person than me.

- Tadeusz Wisniewski, London, England, 25/1/2010 13:32

Read more: Gail Porter winning the battle against alopecia as hair starts to grow back | Mail Online

Went to Gdansk 10 years ago, the accomdation there was much worse than any I'd stayed in Blackpool and the polish cuisine I served was rank to say the least , in one restaurant they couldn't even be bothered warming it up!

- Lowen, the ocelot pit, mossley, 25/1/2010 14:12

Yes, we save bad stuff for foreigners who don't like other foreigners. Next time speak little Polish: you get nice room and food...

- Tadeusz Wisniewski, London, England, 25/1/2010 14:20

Read more: 'Filthy and disgusting' Blackpool hotel voted worst in Europe as UK dominates list of the continent's dirtiest | Mail Online

And, Tadeusz Wisniewski - welcome to the UK. Your comments are witty (and true), and have given me a case of the giggles.

- Liza, London, 25/1/2010 14:00

No they are not witty OR true. You can say there is good and bad everywhere . He is just a Polish Ultra nationalist who despises the country he lives in..

And you fell for it.

- Phil, Perthshire, 25/1/2010 18:37

Read more: 'Filthy and disgusting' Blackpool hotel voted worst in Europe as UK dominates list of the continent's dirtiest | Mail Online

It looks ok. Some people are very fussy.

- Tadeusz Wisniewski, London, England, 25/1/2010 8:10

Well it probably is what you are used to in Poland isn't it?

- P Staker, London, 25/1/2010 18:37

Ah, you should visit Polish seaside. Maybe Sopot. Lots of lovely ladies, not overweight and drunk.

- Tadeusz Wisniewski, London, England, 25/1/2010 19:08

I'm telling you: the ladies like (non-)me! (And Fugitive is going to get royally negged on there!)

I think Tadeusz Wisniewski should be given his own daily column!

- Kate Ri, Cheltenham, 25/1/2010 18:55

I bow to your superior knowledge of eastern European brothels and will have to take your your word for that.......

- (Old) Robert, Worcester UK, 25/1/2010 14:00

Next time you visit, let me know. I meet you in Slubice on German border. My mother works there. I can get you family discount.

- Tadeusz Wisniewski, London, England, 25/1/2010 17:23

Tadeusz Wisniewski is a hero and a far more savoury character than the nasty people who frequent this site.

I'd be proud if he took my job. He's a great man.

Mail readers = Conservative filth

- Fugitive, Liverpool, UK, 25/1/2010 19:09

What kind of job you offer? I like to work, but not too hard and only without tax.

- Tadeusz Wisniewski, London, England, 25/1/2010 17:28

Where's that post, Fugitive? Deleted?

Tadeusz Wisniewski, shouldn't you be on polskimail posting your views about your (*ahem*) lovely country?

- Duke of London, London, 25/1/2010 20:09

No, what people say about Poland here is much more interesting. I learn a lot.

- Tadeusz Wisniewski, London, England, 25/1/2010 20:55

Where's that post, Fugitive? Deleted?

Tadeusz Wisniewski, shouldn't you be on polskimail posting your views about your (*ahem*) lovely country?

- Duke of London, London, 25/1/2010 20:09

No, what people say about Poland here is much more interesting. I learn a lot.

- Tadeusz Wisniewski, London, England, 25/1/2010 20:55

It was up for about a minute and then I got an email saying they were reviewing it.

I obviously need to leave this until such time as I have a job that allows me to spend all day pissing about on the internet instead of actually working - the comments on the two articles I posted on yesterday haven't been updated at all since, suggesting that my out of office hours posting is causing me to miss the boat.

Pisser really, I was looking forward to this.

article-0-080158FC000005DC-54_634x353.jpg

Looks little bit like English lady. Maybe a member of royal family.

- Tadeusz Wisniewski, London, England, 25/1/2010 22:24

Read more: So you think you've had a bad day...? Spare a thought for the world's most miserable-looking fish, who is now in danger of being wiped out. | Mail Online

Hahahahaha

Repped after I've spread it.