You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This season is..

ScouseJim

Guest Pistonbroke
I can't see them doing that to be honest. Hopefully once it becomes clear we're no longer going to be cash cow for them they'll get out sharpish.

I can. When you get out of a project you are involved with you try to take as much of a loss as possible.

The worst that I can ever remember. I'm fucking heart broken this year. And all it would have took to make it a little bit better was a bit of fight and heart from the players.

That's what I will remember this season for more than anything. Regardless of the off field problems the attitude has been a disgrace. Its the not caring from so many of our "superstars" that grinds the most. Never has the gap between supporter and player felt so great.

While we suffered during the Souness era and latter years of Houllier's reign, this is the worst I've ever felt as a fan. The football is atrocious and the shitty situation with the owners means we're condemned to a miserable future. And then you have clubs like Chelsea and now City who have usurped us purely because they can outspend us - and not from any marketing wizardry either, they can buy whoever they want because they have retarded owners who will spend whatever it takes, how do you compete with that unless you have an owner with a similar mindset and equally deep pockets?

changing the manager might improve the football but the future is bleaker than it has ever been before due to circumstances outside of our control, with regards to our rivals.

Definitely as bad as souness and for me worse than Houllier.

I can't ever remember having this little interest in our results. It's like I'm resigned to the fact that we fucked and there's nothing we can do about it.

Yup pretty much got that very same feeling of disinterest plenty of times this season.

I can't ever remember having this little interest in our results.

True. Having missed only a handful of home games in nearly 40 years I've given my ticket to other people several times this season. It's like torture having to sit through some games.

I can't ever remember having this little interest in our results. It's like I'm resigned to the fact that we fucked and there's nothing we can do about it.

Bad isn't it - I get relieved when the wife says she is working late and I need to be there for the kids. In the past I would get other baby sitters to help out - now I think "fuck it - it is on tele and will be shite anyway" - guess what I have been right every time this season I have done it!