You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

If rafa does go (and i want him to) who do we get to replace him?

Rick9

It pains me to say this but at the moment I don't give a flying fuck whoever comes in - as long as that man fucks off with a shred of dignity left in him. He's made us the laughing stock of European football and there's no place for him here.

Have a fuckin serious word with yourself. Things may have gone bad and maybe it is time for a change. But Benitez is still a good manager and that line is a load of bollocks

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barca's sqaud is amazing though.

Roberto Martinez and Owen Coyle try to play attacking football, would you be happy with them?

I think the best way to see who'd do a good job is by what they've achieved so far in their career.

Honestly, at this stage, I wouldn't turn my nose up at either of them. People can laugh at that all they want, but as I said, first and foremost, I'd just like to get somebody in who can give the players their confidence back and get them enjoying playing again. I'm not saying I'd want them to take the job, but I wouldn't exactly start rioting in the streets outside the ground if we appointed either of them.

I suppose what I'm trying to say is that you never truly know, and sometimes a gamble may be worthwhile in some cases.

There you go again. Which Real Madrid manager has ever had a cheque book, let alone a blank one? Rafa is employed at a club where he has a power base unlike anything he could expect on the continent and he is remunerated at a very decent rate. I'm sure he does have some feeling for the club, but I very much doubt that's the reason he took the job or has stayed on here.

I don't want this to get into a slanging match. We don't agree, no big deal.

Madrid this summer was 300 million about 60 more than Rafa has had in 6 years.

He fought his way to get that power and constantly flushed out the yanks.

id want Ryjkaard myself

although at the minute i wouldnt refuse either Owen coyle or Alex Mcleish either

the paramount thing would be the manager id want is to instill fluent passing attacking football, its a proven winning formula, harassing players and hoofing it gets you by for so long, proper pass and move football is what wins games long term

whether coyle or Mcleish could do this...i dont know

so with that, id go for Ryjkaard

id want Ryjkaard myself

although at the minute i wouldnt refuse either Owen coyle or Alex Mcleish either

the paramount thing would be the manager id want is to instill fluent passing attacking football, its a proven winning formula, harassing players and hoofing it gets you by for so long, proper pass and move football is what wins games long term

whether coyle or Mcleish could do this...i dont know

so with that, id go for Ryjkaard

Them 2 don't go together.

Them 2 don't go together.

thats why is said id prefer Rykaard

i like what Mcleish is doing at birmingham, but i never watch scottish football ,so ive no idea what hed be like at a bigger club

and thats the sticking point, we must change our style of football, hoofing it DOES NOT WORK

As someone said on another thread. Sell Babel for 9m, and use the money to sack Rafa. Best investment the club could make at this point.

Get Kenny to manage the rest of the season and get Mourinho in in the summer. Job done.

good ideas there - - not sure kenny would want the job though and how can the club now sell babel with all the injuries.

if the yanks are to keep rafa they need to prove it and support him to buy a striker now, even a back up.

thats why is said id prefer Rykaard

i like what Mcleish is doing at birmingham, but i never watch scottish football ,so ive no idea what hed be like at a bigger club

and thats the sticking point, we must change our style of football, hoofing it DOES NOT WORK

I watched Scottish football when McLeish was in charge of Ranagers. He won more than O'Neill did for Celtic in the time he was there(i think) but both teams played completely shit football like both their teams do now.

I watched Scottish football when McLeish was in charge of Ranagers. He won more than O'Neill did for Celtic in the time he was there(i think) but both teams played completely shit football like both their teams do now.

thats him gone so

i wouldnt say no to Kenny until the summer, then try for mourinho or Rjkaard

I don't want this to get into a slanging match. We don't agree, no big deal.

Madrid this summer was 300 million about 60 more than Rafa has had in 6 years.

I think you are missing my point bigtime. Players are not bought for Real Madrid by the manager. They are bought by the hierarchy.

I must admit I do agree benitez is literally the dead man walking we have all defended his tactics far too long.

Did we actually see the team complete a perfect pass going forward in the entire 90 minutes. We are at present playing boring defensive football I dont think I saw Lucas pass the ball forward many times at all and when masc comes back it will be the same lucas is not attack minded I think he is learning from masc too much and he is less attack minded than defense. Masc is brilliant but lucas just isnt. That was the difference alonso passing was brilliant at times and could literally find a gerrard or torres or even a kuyt but there just doesnt seem to be a player in this current squad that can do this anymore.

We all attack Rafa but its also the team to blame.....we sweat blood and tears for this club I wish the same from the team but at the minute half the squad dont deserve to wear the shirt - insua (shite), Lucas (shite), ngog (too young too soon), kuyt( passing a ball has just got worse) beni (just cuts in and goes for it) there were too many heads down going for glory instead of passing. beni one on one with keeper right hand side kuyt open for a simple tap in -- stupid greedy play same with ngog.

Babel didnt do a thing and he moans too. I personally think however kuyt works he has still also had his day..... I have never seen such shite body language from our captain it looks like he too has thrown in the towell.

Taking us forward wow.... who the hell would look at us at the moment...we are just bad bad bad......

People at work who I have friendly banter with dont even bother anymore taking the piss out of me that how sorry they feel for me....Look have you B**tards done to my beloved LFC...enough is enough..

Bring back Nemeth, get on Pacheco, spearing, kelly and the kids and give them a couple of months at this because our first squad are not playing with any intelligence or passion anymore and least they would give us more than our current 1st squad win or lose...