You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Heads in the sand

andrew78

Just looking on other forums rawk most ,god some fans just dont give a shit to what is going on ,saying so what he has gone it will be old news in a couple of weeks,it will be old news because some fans just bury there heads in the sand and just accept whats going on ,i think they are a disgrace the lads at sos are trying do do things and then they just get all negative comments off some people,people will on see whats going on when it bites them on the arse when torres is gone and other players

To be honest RAWK can fuck off for all I care. As long as SOS and other Liverpool fans put effort into removing the two cunts from the helm then progress will be made. There are unfortunately some diluded fans who support us who seem to think everythink is all right and as you said it will come back to bite them on the arse. However, like SteveH, if effort is put in then you can sometimes gain rewards e.g. Directors getting sacked.

you think SOS made Tom Hicks Jr resign?

Tom Hicks made Tom Hicks Jr resign

but what has it changed?

absolutely nothing imo

Tom Hicks Jr didn't even want to be on teh board of directors for LFC - he is just there to back up anything his Dad says in the boardroom

Hicks replaced him with 3 more of his cronies anyway

Guest ShoePiss

but what has it changed?

absolutely nothing imo

Tom Hicks Jr didn't even want to be on teh board of directors for LFC - he is just there to back up anything his Dad says in the boardroom

I think I've just entered a parallel universe where I actually agree with something you've typed. Seeing as I neg you every time you make a spazzy comment it's only right to rep you now.

but what has it changed?

absolutely nothing imo

indeed this is just a sideshow, at best hicks jnr is a pawn. whilst we're celebrating capturing a pawn hicks is free to carry on as normal.

indeed this is just a sideshow, at best hicks jnr is a pawn. whilst we're celebrating capturing a pawn hicks is free to carry on as normal.

A sideshow which has made all the national papers and TV news programmes. Even if the increased publicity only pulls one supporters head from his arse its been worth it - well done to all involved

Just looking on other forums rawk most ,god some fans just dont give a shit to what is going on ,saying so what he has gone it will be old news in a couple of weeks,it will be old news because some fans just bury there heads in the sand and just accept whats going on ,i think they are a disgrace the lads at sos are trying do do things and then they just get all negative comments off some people,people will on see whats going on when it bites them on the arse when torres is gone and other players

Fuck them mate. Some real tossers on RAWK who seem to think they know everything when they really know fuck all.

but what has it changed?

absolutely nothing imo

Within the heirarcy of our club? Probably nothing much will change but it's all over every paper, internet forums, tv and radio stations and that can only be a good thing. Being one of the only reds in my place of work i had one of my colleagues (who supports Bolton) ask me about it so i told him all about their broken promises, financial problems, boardroom shananigans etc and he was surprised at what i was telling him.

We have been lucky that this has come about when most of the fixtures have been called off as the papers haven't had much to write about therefore we have had a few more column inches than perhaps we would have. Can only be a good thing.

Just looking on other forums, RAWK most. God some fans just don't give a shit to what is going on, saying so what? He has gone, it will be old news in a couple of weeks. It will be old news because some fans just bury their heads in the sand and just accept what's going on. I think they are a disgrace. The lads at SOS are trying to do things and then they just get all negative comments off some people. People will see what's going on when it bites them on the arse when Torres is gone and other players.

Fixed.

edit : sorry I'm bored, and that took longer than I thought it would.

Edited by Red Phoenix

Within the heirarcy of our club? Probably nothing much will change but it's all over every paper, internet forums, tv and radio stations and that can only be a good thing. Being one of the only reds in my place of work i had one of my colleagues (who supports Bolton) ask me about it so i told him all about their broken promises, financial problems, boardroom shananigans etc and he was surprised at what i was telling him.

We have been lucky that this has come about when most of the fixtures have been called off as the papers haven't had much to write about therefore we have had a few more column inches than perhaps we would have. Can only be a good thing.

Just realised my mistake too late to edit. I meant i'm one of only three reds in my place of work.