You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Woo

Has the Twitter gone really shit at the moment for anyone else?

I get loads of shit on my home feed. Stuff I hate, like people getting sucker punched.

I am sure they think their clever algorithm is giving me stuff based on content I have previously liked, but it is fucking not. 

That concert square thing is all kinds of awful. She’s meant to be dog rough too and her OnlyFans photos are mega-filtered. 

I hope it was worth the 5 seconds of infamy as it appears that the Mayor of Liverpool is liaising with Merseyside police to see if any criminal charges can be brought against them both. Probably outraging public decency and indecent exposure. 

It’s hardly a wonderful advert for the city. Skank. And knobhead. 

6 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

That concert square thing is all kinds of awful. She’s meant to be dog rough too and her OnlyFans photos are mega-filtered. 

I hope it was worth the 5 seconds of infamy as it appears that the Mayor of Liverpool is liaising with Merseyside police to see if any criminal charges can be brought against them both. Probably outraging public decency and indecent exposure. 

It’s hardly a wonderful advert for the city. Skank. And knobhead. 

One doing the rounds of her banging on a train as well. Utter tramp. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Some shithouse cunt has grassed on you. 

Close on 3 years now, all because I told that repulsive cunt Piers Morgan that there was absolutely zero evidence that he wasn't the nonce who killed Maddie.

Given the circumstances, my ban is a touch harsh I feel.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Close on 3 years now, all because I told that repulsive cunt Piers Morgan that there was absolutely zero evidence that he wasn't the nonce who killed Maddie.

It won't even be him either, it will be some busy narcissistic wannabe aloof ugly fat cunt who won't give it a second thought because they don't care beyond their own sad shitty existence. 

For what it's worth, I think you might be onto something. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Some shithouse cunt has grassed on you. 

Had exactly the same thing. Off the cuff comment when loftus cheek was giving it about getting revenge on us in the cup final.

I said ‘’ never mind, he’ll be injured again soon”.

Banned for hoping another person came to harm.

Load of shite. Injury prone cunt.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

I share your pain. I told George Osborne to fuck off and die.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Freddo said:

Had exactly the same thing. Off the cuff comment when loftus cheek was giving it about getting revenge on us in the cup final.

I said ‘’ never mind, he’ll be injured again soon”.

Banned for hoping another person came to harm.

Load of shite. Injury prone cunt.

Shithouse cunts mate.