You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Woo

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

Proud Englishman. Yet if you asked what they were proud of, I reckon they'd struggle for a bit before the inevitable "two world wars, one world cup".

They're clearly not proud of the English language, only about 5% of these cunts can string a sentence together.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

Proud Englishman. Yet if you asked what they were proud of, I reckon they'd struggle for a bit before the inevitable "two world wars, one world cup".

Don't have a problem with Alex putting the son of a KGB agent in the House of Lords either. That's what I think of when I think of patriotism.

Just now, cloggypop said:

Biden and Democrats prepare to unleash fascism on America including the arrest and jailing of political opponents

Nah, you're alright thanks. 

Seems a bit tame for him really. Needs more NWO content, maybe he'll get there once he's woken up a bit more and the day goes on.

7 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

Patriot. There's a term a can't fucking stand. Since when did we start using that?

When ‘they’ realised fear as a tool is also a weapon of control.

Cling to what you know and hold dear as they’re going to take it from you if you don’t allow us to protect you. Just so you know this will cost you your civil liberties, higher rates of taxation, job uncertainty, erosion of workers, and human, rights, a fractured, unequal society and a complete erosion of decency.

Price worth paying though right, patriot? 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

When ‘they’ realised fear as a tool is also a weapon of control.

Cling to what you know and hold dear as they’re going to take it from you if you don’t allow us to protect you. Just so you know this will cost you your civil liberties, higher rates of taxation, job uncertainty, erosion of workers, and human, rights, a fractured, unequal society and a complete erosion of decency.

Price worth paying though right, patriot? 

I actually think it's a bit different now though, the patriotism stuff is aimed at internal 'enemies' rather than external. 

Most of the people who love johnson and Trump IMO do so only because they piss people off.

They're past believing they'll actually deliver something for them, but they get some degree of solace from seeing other people in distress at their latest heinous shit. 

What a life.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Iain collecting the full set of gammon flags on his profile. Like completing a Panini album.

The amount of them who put the Israel flag after 'tommy war hero patriotic no surrender brylcreem robinscum' started ranting about them advocating them.  I think it's safe to say that those who aren't Jewish who have the flag up like that are advocates of the murder of innocent non-whites. I also find it ironic that many of these 'patriots' have no problem with the nazi salute either.