You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Woo

11 hours ago, belarus said:

That “imagine if this was a” comment is totally unnecessary and actually takes away from the disgusting behaviour on the video. 

She's definitely mentally ill to some extent, not just being a cunt for the sake of it. This was linked in that thread, check here at around 3:45 (I also laughed like many of us do naturally seeing stuff like this, can't help but feel bad though) :

38 minutes ago, Mook said:

Who the fuck is this 'anti-feminist' roaster you've got me involved with @JohnnyH?

Take a look at Denise McAllister (@McAllisterDen): https://twitter.com/McAllisterDen?s=09

I had my first proper viral moment, and it’s gone fuckin batshit. Loads of people just laughing at my crappy little joke, but the religious extremists (of which Christians are far and away the worst) are out in the force. The comments are mental stuff. It’s quite the sight. I don’t know how famous people like @dave u deal with it. 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, JohnnyH said:

I had my first proper viral moment, and it’s gone fuckin batshit. Loads of people just laughing at my crappy little joke, but the religious extremists (of which Christians are far and away the worst) are out in the force. The comments are mental stuff. It’s quite the sight. I don’t know how famous people like @dave u deal with it. 

I've seen some of it & it's nuts, especially given your comment is pretty standard for any married bloke.

This McAllister woman is an absolute fruit loop as well, seems to think she has everyone over a barrel for some reason.

13 hours ago, Mook said:

I've seen some of it & it's nuts, especially given your comment is pretty standard for any married bloke.

This McAllister woman is an absolute fruit loop as well, seems to think she has everyone over a barrel for some reason.

And after all her pontification, some fella comes out with this and now she’s defending herself saying the sin was out of her control. Religious extremist freak 

28A6CE84-87A8-4642-95C5-952CE906962E.png

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Jennings said:

Look! I did a thing. I posted a twitter and even managed to create a badly edited video!

Get on it and like it, to boost my flagging ego!

I've got a scouse mate called ian doyle, he supports arsenal because as a kid we beat Everton to everything and he switched to them as they were shit

1 minute ago, littletedwest said:

I've got a scouse mate called ian doyle, he supports arsenal because as a kid we beat Everton to everything and he switched to them as they were shit

I'd fucking batter that Ian Doyle. Some Ian Doyle's were meant for better than things than to support the Arse.

• Upvote 1

On 24/01/2020 at 16:52, JohnnyH said:

What viral moment? Link to it so we can all enjoy your infamy.