You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Woo

I only use it to follow interesting or funny people, I never write anything and I don't let anyone follow me because I don't want to know what lame things my friends are doing so I assume the feeling is mutual.

I look at my friends messages sometimes and it's just inane rubbish like where they are going for lunch, WHO GIVES A SHIT IF THE CAESAR SALAD IS GOOD AT NICHOLSON'S YOU SILLY COW.

Guest TesticleOReilly
Sahrish Rawra (missrawra) on Twitter

If only for the off chance I may one day upload a topless pic of myself.

Or is it a devious trick to just get you to follow me? You'll never know if you don't click.

Where can I find out which HD channels are showing the world cup games in Canada?

CBC in English, SRC in French.

2010 FIFA World Cup broadcasting rights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't get it.

Someone liniked to a few people's twatters which i perused for a while - its like mongy text speak. why the fuck do i want to now what your doign every fucking day. I'mhalf tempted to start my own.

First post. Just took a dump and decided to watch con air. Only a 3 wiper too. glorious. Over to you cagey

• 2 months later...

Twitter is David, twatting the facebook Goliath in the head with a well-placed stone.

Am here : Rob Hines (RaoPhoenix) on Twitter But am currently pissing-around with another account (or three.) until I get used to it (those are remaining anonymous, but I'm not in contact with any of you via those incase you're wondering. At least I don't think so.)

to watch con air. Only a 3 wiper too. glorious. Over to you cagey

Awesome. Gotta spread rep though.

Edited by Red Phoenix