You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Woo

Guest ShoePiss

I use twitter for local news, that thing that the other forum is dedicated to, weather, ski reports, traffic updates etc.

I don't actually contact friends through it or update it with my latest toilet or making a cup of tea experience.

For me it's like google reader, the news, traffic and ski reports come out on twitter before a full article is written so often you're getting up to the minute info which is useful.

As an example of it's 'usefullness' there was an e-coli outbreak in the water system here just before Christmas, I have the Mayor of Portland on my twitter and that was the first place the important info broke, way before tv stations picked up the news. It probably stopped a severe case of the shits for me and my girlfriend.

me too

i follow a few cyclists on it, spitit of shankly,

but i dont post on it....as quite frankly, my life is not that interesting

Same here, any good recommendations for me. People who continually post meaningless updates on Twitter or Facebook need to have a look at themselves.

Also I tried following TLW and I kept getting updates about new threads being posted. Is there a way to do so you only get blog updates

I prefer it by far to facefuck because there's no game requests, quiz requests, personality tests, and thousands of other bits of crap all over the fucking place spamming everything up. Just short and simple messages. I don't really use it though as I think it's pretty boring aswell.

I'd spend an hour on there each day though over even 5 minutes of facebook.

I don't believe she is. Just looked and she has posted the following:

BreeOlson

I'm day dreaming on this drive to LA about getting really drunk at a club and having a whole bunch of men rape me and cum inside me.

BreeOlson

I got fucked in my ass and pussy last night by two different men. It was so fucking hot. My ass hurts today! Ouch!

I'm staying here at the Venetian in Vegas. I am looking for a group of guys to come to my room and use me tonight. 4 or more only!

No, I want the men to fuck me one at a time while the others watch. I am naked in my room on my bed with my legs spread and ready to go.