You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hicks Jnr Resigns

Randy Marsh

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
I believe he's standing down at the next election.

That's going to be a big loss, got a lot of respect for Paul, hopefully he'll change his mind.

Hick has issued a statement apologising for his actions for sending the obsene email to the fan.

"I have great respect for Liverpool Football Club, especially the club's supporters," said a Hicks Jr.

"I do not want my actions to take away from the club's future, therefore I am resigning from the board.

"To the fans and to the club, please accept my sincerest apologies."

Hick has issued a statement apologising for his actions for sending the obsene email to the fan.

"I have great respect for Liverpool Football Club, especially the club's supporters," said a Hicks Jr.

"I do not want my actions to take away from the club's future, therefore I am resigning from the board.

"To the fans and to the club, please accept my sincerest apologies."

you have that much respect for the club's fans, you ask them to blow you. what a prick.

Casey Coffman Interview

Chief Operating Officer, Hicks Sports Group; and Executive Vice President, Hicks Holdings

Dallas Business Journal

PROUD MOMENT: Being named COO of Hicks Sports Group. It formalized the role that I was effectively doing before the title and allowed me to work with really great management throughout our entire organization.

ULTIMATE CAREER GOAL: I would like to be CEO of a global sports, media or entertainment company.

BEST ADVICE: Don’t expect to be treated differently because you are a woman, and then you won’t !

FAVORITE BOOK: Business: “The Tipping Point,” Pleasure: “Confederacy of Dunces”

HISTORICAL ROLE-MODEL: Condoleezza Rice. I would love to be part of the President’s most trusted confidants and she served in that role at a very interesting and defining time in our country and its place in the world

Was that last night, cundy not on today. I think Stan will run it, I'll be going right on as Stan gives you good airtime were the owners are concerned.

It was last week. Before all this stuff with Hicks. Maybe Thursday night.

When all the papers were reporting we were selling 15m worth of players but being given 1.5 to spend.

Speaks out against the owners more than any other ex player. Simple reason for that as he is not on the look out for freebies or £250 a session.

to be fair i don't think it's that clever mate - i think he speaks out on anything and everything, often contradicting himself in a bid to get a few calls in. Classic talksport.

I disagree mate, he is the only one who bangs the drum, you name me any other station that dedicates hours were the owners are concerned.

Our local stations don't even do that. Think your harsh on Stanley there Barry.

I don't dispute he's the only one doing it, I just question the motives. He's doing it to generate calls to his show, nothing more nothing less, it's what they all do on that station. Brazil, Durham, Wright (is he still on there?), etc. It's just say something that will generate calls. If that is working in our interests on that station, I'm all for it, but I don't think he's doing it for the good of LFC, just the good of his slot on talksport.