Quantcast
Your fave type of crisp butty? - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
old skool tom

Your fave type of crisp butty?

On it's own, Walkers cheese and onion. Without a shadow of a doubt.

If I'm feeling fancy with a cheese butty and in need of something extra fancy I bung some Mckoys Charlgrilled Steak in there too. It's compliments the cheese perfectly.

They actually sell decent crisps outside of Ireland you know. So much so that I've never heard of those you say are superior.

I wish they did decent paprika crisps over here. You only see them now and again, but on the continent they're everywhere. Which can only be a good thing.

Guest Pistonbroke
I wish they did decent paprika crisps over here. You only see them now and again, but on the continent they're everywhere. Which can only be a good thing.

I actually pine for the flavours you get in the Uk mate. But paprika flavoured crisps when done properly are definitely nice. Plus the crisps over here in Germany seem to be a lot cheaper than they are in the UK. I'm not a sweet toothed man and leave sweets and cake alone as a rule. But crisps are my big downfall. If i'm engrossed in a good film with a few beers i can easily finish off a 500 gramme bag of crisps by myself.

They actually sell decent crisps outside of Ireland you know. So much so that I've never heard of those you say are superior.

I meant you can't get them crisps outside of Ireland. I've actually tasted crisps in many European countrys and nothing comes close to king.

Get a really nice breadcake, butter it then put in the microwave for 30 seconds, then prawn and cocktail crisps.
Breadcake?

Northerners.

*shakes head*

• Upvote 1

On 10/01/2010 at 23:05, Juniper said:

On it's own, Walkers cheese and onion. Without a shadow of a doubt.

If I'm feeling fancy with a cheese butty and in need of something extra fancy I bung some Mckoys Charlgrilled Steak in there too. It's compliments the cheese perfectly.

A cheese butty with Barnnigan’s smoked ham crisps is a thing of beauty. 

• Upvote 1

On 10/01/2010 at 22:49, George Costanza said:

Crisp butties?

Is there a war on. I take the fucking piss out of my mum who useed to eat fucking lard butties. Lard fucking butties. Thats justa fucking disgrace.

Crisp butties are just as worse imo. Put some fucking ham/beef/pork/chicken/turkey/tuna/salmon/cheese in there you tight bastards and have a proper sandwich

So much wrong in the post. My God!

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, TK421 said:

Crunchy peanut butter with cheese & onion crisps (not Walkers, fuck you Walkers) on toasted bread.  

Preferred brand of cheese and onion? 

Recently bought a multipack of Seabrook cheese and onion. Big mistake! Cunt crisps.

40 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Preferred brand of cheese and onion? 

Recently bought a multipack of Seabrook cheese and onion. Big mistake! Cunt crisps.

It would have been Squares by a mile, but they've been taken over by the evil Walkers empire who I boycott.  

So Golden Wonder or anyone but Walkers. 

6 minutes ago, TK421 said:

It would have been Squares by a mile, but they've been taken over by the evil Walkers empire who I boycott.  

So Golden Wonder or anyone but Walkers. 

Ideally, I’d boycott Walkers, as they’ve ruined Monster Munch. I never see Golden Wonder in the shops, though, so I still eat their cheese and onion crisps. You don’t have to be a cunt to be a cunt but I am a cunt.

• Like 1

Walkers are a microcosm of the British socioeconomic landscape in the 21st century.  A symbol of wealth inequality, they devour the competition as though they were bags of crisps themselves.  

Perfect quick snack when you feel like shit and can’t be arsed making anything else. 

Walkers Roast Chicken before you ask, Tony.

• Upvote 1