You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Your fave type of crisp butty?

old skool tom

Guest Pistonbroke

I fucking love crisp butties. This all started off back in 1979 when i was on my first job. In the beginning it was just two slices of bread and butter with a huge amount of cheese n onion crisps slapped in the middle. But when you get older you tend to refine things.

So now it is two slices of buttered home meal bread, cheese, ham, red onions, mayo and a shit load of cheese n onion crisps. Heaven.

Chicken crisps wedged en masse into the sandwiches Mrs J prepares for my pack up, make them almost edible.

I do genuinely have to pick the mould off the bread though sometimes.

There must be something in the Wirralian air. Chicken for me too, mate.

Cheese & onion, chicken or beef. Crisp butties, you can't beat em. As Leeson calls them, 'Wirral food'.

chip sambos beat them into second place my dear!

as for me

cheese and onion all the way, them Walkers Max are a grand bosh

tayto cheese and onion arent bad either, but ive found lately i get heart burn from tayto, so im a walkers convert

i do like a simple ham and cheese sambo with some crisps as well, cheese and onion of course, or them lovely tangy prawn cocktail walkers

Crisp butties?

Is there a war on. I take the fucking piss out of my mum who useed to eat fucking lard butties. Lard fucking butties. Thats justa fucking disgrace.

Crisp butties are just as worse imo. Put some fucking ham/beef/pork/chicken/turkey/tuna/salmon/cheese in there you tight bastards and have a proper sandwich

• Downvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
560204.gif

These. You would be hard pushed to find these outside of ireland. The nicest crisps going.

They actually sell decent crisps outside of Ireland you know. So much so that I've never heard of those you say are superior.