You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest simon

With permission from Stevie i made this.

A simple enquiry about what is going on in the club led to one of our very own members led to this reply.

Tom O Hicks JR "Blow Me F**K Face, Go to hell. I'm sick of you.

At the moment there has been no statement by the club or him he has apologised to the person who recieved the abuse but with his previous history of abusing the fans this was not accepted.

Please sign this petition to let him know we want his resignation.

Tom O Hicks JR Resign Now. Petition

Probably gonna get hated for this, but...

Have any of you ever used rude language when talking about them? What is his previous history of 'abusing' fans? Do you honestly think this will lead to anything?

Id also like to highlight that the petition itself made no sense whatsoever.

I may not be literate but everyone know's what its about its just something to pass on when Soon to the echo or something. and i can still edit it i think tell me where i have gone wrong i will correct it if i can.

Does it fucking matter? What matters is that people sign it. And they are i very sorry that i fucked it up but that seems to happen allot with me but people are signing it if they wasnt it would be deleted by now.

Guest PurpleNose
Very true, looks like it was written by somebody who has had one English lesson at primary school.

You must have been the smartest five year old in the world. Possibly the most supercilious as well.

You must have been the smartest five year old in the world. Possibly the most supercilious as well.

Only two sentences make any sense and one of them was written by Tom Hicks jnr.

If the newspapers get on to this they'll take the piss unmercifully. The thread should be deleted and the petition deleted, it's humiliating.