You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Biscan

Truered

Guest Original202

Igor has done well for us this season. Far better than I expected, but whenever him and Traore play I always expect them to make a major fuck up.

Have the same feeling in Dudek. Never feel that confident that they'll have a steady game.

Think some of the criticism of Igor has been very harsh. But I'd still much rather have Henchoz there.

I think Dave u has been saying that Igor gets away with a lot of his mistakes. At least until now.

He was caught out at spurs for the peno.

Would anyone else blame him for being out of position for the postiga goal or do you think hyppia should have covered the middle more?

I thought igor was too far to the right side when that long ball came in myself.

Having Carra and Finnan back should make a HUGE difference. Will Houllier drop Igor??

Guest dannyboy

Igor has been Ok but that gormless looking mother cost £5 million. How much longer can that mad man hide behind the injury excuse. What other side suffers an injury to their number one striker and still has over £25million of strikers in his squad but yet not expect either of them to score.

totally agree:yes:

The problem is that GH believes what he says and that means Ig(n)or(amus) is keeping Henchoz out of the team! Hence, he played RB at Spurs. So this is just poor judgement and yet another indication as to why GH must do the right thing in the summer. :thumbdown