You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Thomas O Hicks Junior

StevieH

Is someone helping Steve get that to all the relevant news agencies?

They gave the Newcastle Board a good pasting for something similar a few years back.

Doesn't surprise me at all. They've shown nothing but contempt for the club, it's traditions, it's ethos, it's fans. Absolute capitalist vermin of the highest order.

brilliant work Steve and i'm sure SOS will get on it, but regarding the media dont wana play devils advocate but this is the same media who have never said anything bad about the yanks and are scared of Purslow, maddocks article took the biscuit,juding by the "cut them some slack" article Bascombe will probably say well you should'nt be emailing him disturbing him at 4am.

The only people that can be trusted is Tony Barrett and Tony Evans as for the rest forget about it, Brian Reade is good also but he does'nt seem to be working in that side of the paper anymore.

brilliant work Steve and i'm sure SOS will get on it, but regarding the media dont wana play devils advocate but this is the same media who have never said anything bad about the yanks and are scared of Purslow, maddocks article took the biscuit,juding by the "cut them some slack" article Bascombe will probably say well you should'nt be emailing him disturbing him at 4am.

The only people that can be trusted is Tony Barrett and Tony Evans as for the rest forget about it, Brian Reade is good also but he does'nt seem to be working in that side of the paper anymore.

There is a story there if we can confirm everything and we know the people we can trust. Sometimes the problem with some stories have been down to confirming everything enough that the reporters can run with it. Will see what I can do.

That's pretty ridiculous. I reckon we all should email him. Nonstop. Until he cracks.

That's a bad idea. If that happens it gives them an excuse for reacting like that. As it stands, we have a fan who was polite and raised some legitimate points. He was abused.

If loads of others start firing off emails it plays into their hands.

Guest TK-421
That's a bad idea. If that happens it gives them an excuse for reacting like that. As it stands, we have a fan who was polite and raised some legitimate points. He was abused.

If loads of others start firing off emails it plays into their hands.

I concur, time to let the press do the hard work.

Cha cha cha