You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Thomas O Hicks Junior

StevieH

I have just received the following response from Tom Hicks Junior when I emailed him the link to Dominic King's piece in the Liverpool Echo this morning - "Rafa Benitez should not have to manage Liverpool FC's debt"

What a charming individual he is.

I think it touched a nerve.

Thomas Hicks Jr. <tohjr@hicksholdings.com>

View ContactTo:

Idiot

----- Original Message -----

To: George Gillett <gngillett@bcmgt.com>; Thomas O. Hicks; Thomas Hicks Jr.

Sent: Sat Jan 09 03:12:02 2010

Subject: Rafa Benitez should not have to manage Liverpool FC's debt

"While Liverpool are crying out for investment in their playing staff, had they cashed in on Babel, Benitez’s best hopes of spending a figure in excess of £9m this month would be to invest in a lottery ticket and hope all six numbers come up.

In the others words, the money would have been swallowed up to help finance the £240m debt the club is trying to manage; club insiders insist that is not the case and the deficit is manageable but critics of Tom Hicks and George Gillett will beg to differ.

it will be hard to escape the feeling that Liverpool’s main aim for the next few years will be debt reduction rather than trophy gathering.

Something desperately needs to change; while many see a new stadium or a redeveloped Anfield being key to transforming Liverpool’s financial fortunes, isn’t there a case to be made for investing in the one facet that should always take priority – the team?

Just say the Reds miss out on qualifying for the Champions League this season and, heaven forbid, some of the star players are sold to make up the shortfall in revenue they would normally receive from rubbing shoulders with the best in Europe.

Slowly but surely, Liverpool would find it harder and harder to keep pace with the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea and the two Manchester clubs, to the point where European football might slip off the landscape completely."

he replied to you calling you an idiot? are you sure the email addy is correct?

The email address is correct.

I ask him to address some of the points made by Dominic King in his Liverpool Echo article this morning to which he replied: -

"Blow me fuck face. Go to hell. I'm sick of you."

He copied that message into Phillip Nash and Ian Ayre.

I ask him to address some of the points made by Dominic King in his Liverpool Echo article this morning to which he replied: -

If that is a reply from Hicks Jnr (and I'd be very surprised if it is, and I'm not questioning you Steve, but whoever replied) then you need to get it to Tony Barrey, Dom King, Brian Reade and anyone else you can think of pronto. A Director of LFC telling a concerned fan to "Blow me fuck face" when he asks questions about the seemingly poor way the club is run? The press would lap it up.

Hahah I'd be annoyed if random fans kept emailing me. I'm not defending him but I wouldn't bother replying, that's probably what he should of done.

I chuckled at his response. If I got emails from one of you I'd probably say the same thing (in so many words). However, I highly doubt that's really him. If it is, send it along to the media.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Possibly the best, and the worst, reply ever. If it was to some Chelsea fan, I'd be laughing my cock off. It isn't, so I'm not. Cunt. Son of a cunt.

If this reply is definately from him, this could be a very big moment in the fight against the owners. This is like the Newcastle owners back in the day. It will make people who have no interest in the owner issue have a look to see what Hicks is complaining about. If this goes to the right people in the press then we could hit a huge hammer blow on the Hicks family.

if you're confident the email address is correct, why not send it to the echo and the times? in fact come to that i'm pretty confident all the independent fan sites would run the story and the papers would pick it up.

"Blow me fuck face, go to hell, I'm sick of you"

The above also shows that we are getting to the family. Hicks Jnr is "sick of" us. Keep up the work one and all.

I still say that SoS should have a print off page from their website that lists exactly why we want them gone, and every fan should print it off once a week and post it to their head offices in the states clogging up their mail offices. As they would all be different envelopes all the time, they would have to open evey one of them in case one was something they needed to see and so if it was even 3,000 letters a week it would be a huge pain in the arse. And that's what we need to be, a huge pain in the arse.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
If this reply is definately from him, this could be a very big moment in the fight against the owners. This is like the Newcastle owners back in the day. It will make people who have no interest in the owner issue have a look to see what Hicks is complaining about. If this goes to the right people in the press then we could hit a huge hammer blow on the Hicks family.

Step up Mr. Rome84.

Step up Mr. Rome84.

Exactly. TB needs to get on this. But so does CB as, with respect to footies fans everywhere, they are more likely to read the NotW then the Times. But Brian Reade should get a hold of this as I see an awful lot of reds reading the Mirror.

Steve is doing work on this now though, so fair play to him.

OK straw clutching time. It could be that the Hicks family think/know their days at Anfield are numbered and they can say what the fuck they like as their words will have no consequences. It would be just like one of us winning the lottery and phoning our boss to tell him shove his job up his arse while we're waiting for the cheque to clear.

"Blow me fuck face, go to hell, I'm sick of you"

The above also shows that we are getting to the family. Hicks Jnr is "sick of" us. Keep up the work one and all.

I still say that SoS should have a print off page from their website that lists exactly why we want them gone, and every fan should print it off once a week and post it to their head offices in the states clogging up their mail offices. As they would all be different envelopes all the time, they would have to open evey one of them in case one was something they needed to see and so if it was even 3,000 letters a week it would be a huge pain in the arse. And that's what we need to be, a huge pain in the arse.

it's a good shout that. I reckon they'd just bin anything with an english post code. maybe getting something like this done through the US supporters branches could work?

OK straw clutching time. It could be that the Hicks family think/know their days at Anfield are numbered and they can say what the fuck they like as their words will have no consequences. It would be just like one of us winning the lottery and phoning our boss to tell him shove his job up his arse while we're waiting for the cheque to clear.

Or, their twat of a son with the silver spoon up his well laid arse was a bit pissed on a night out and just put his foot in it direct from his blackberry.

or hicks jnr has got pissed on a night out and lost his blackberry, which is what i suspect is most likely.