You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ball can bounce off him too easily, he shouldnt go to ground so often, he might consider that team mates are SOMETIMES in better positions to score than him, he tucks his hair behind his ears too often in a game, wish he wouldnt do his knee slide celebration with his injury record and some of his commercial activities are cringe worthy - I absolutely love the lad and will be gutted when he leaves

Really, really enjoy watching him play. To the point i'm dissapointed when he's not on the pitch. Not because he's a threat just becuase i love watching him play. Everyone know's he's got pace but he deceive's he can just glide in the box. His turn is the best i've seen in years and the accuracy is out of this world.

Oh and i would run away with him :)

The most complete forward I have seen in a Liverpool shirt. Scores all types of goals. Every time he gets the ball in or around the opposition penalty area, I expect him to score.

What they said!

Oh yeah, Drogba can get ta fuck!

The test of a great striker is the importance of the goals he scores.Torres scores important goals when you need them,ie the odd goal that wins you a game,the goal that gets you back in the game,or the one that breaks a teams resistance when a game is tight.Very rare that he scores the third in a 3-0 win etc.He's also the best I've seen at tucking the ball just inside the post,the number of goals that he scores when the keeper thinks that he has the angles covered only to see the ball pass him into the goal just inside the post is unreal.Does have a few faults but is still young enough to develop into one of the all time greats.

I'm not gonna lie, and neither do the statistics. He has scored more than once every 1.5 league games, hes a great guy, and a great footballer. However my sister and my dad both think he is very overrated and cannot wait for him to get a touch. Unless he scores, he's messed up to them. I don't get it myself, but I wondered if anyone else thought the same on here?

I know theres the general feeling hes sexy and that, but how good of a footballer do you honestly think he is?

Without wishing to sound rude or even to cause offence, I absolutely despise both your sister and Dad and wish to engage them in a fight on Sunday at Anfield.

I think his first touch is sometimes a bit too heavy - almost as though he is thinking two steps ahead without getting the ball properly under control first. As a comparison, Berbatov has a much better first touch - but he has so many deficiencies in his game that he's not fit to lace Nando's boots.

I wouldn't swap Torres for any other striker in the world. He is the best. He has a complete game. He really can do the lot. Left foot, right foot, head, pace, dribbling. the lot.

But the one slight question mark, if I am being the most critical I can be, is that his first touch is sometimes not what it should be - I suspect because he is thinking two steps ahead.

Without wishing to sound rude or even to cause offence, I absolutely despise both your sister and Dad and wish to engage them in a fight on Sunday at Anfield.

I can see where this is going, and have no problem in following with your plan. This is the response you wanted right...

They don't go the match.

I was right wasn't I?