You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The weather

Mr Blonde

It just started pissing down here. Myself and my bird said “wheyyyy” and I went to the back door and heard loads of my neighbours cheering as well. Two minutes later the rain had stopped. It smells great though.

Bet you applaud the pilot when he lands too.

• Upvote 3

Bet you applaud the pilot when he lands too.

You know that thing lads who should be in a Carling advert do in a pub, when someone drops a glass and it smashes?

I was in the supermarket once when someone working there broke some glass...a good half a dozen people stood near her did it in unison.

Hideous.

• Upvote 1

You know that thing lads who should be in a Carling advert do in a pub, when someone drops a glass and it smashes?

I was in the supermarket once when someone working there broke some glass...a good half a dozen people stood near her did it in unison.

Hideous.

Grim. It's like the battle cry of Brexit.

• Upvote 2

It just started pissing down here. Myself and my bird said “wheyyyy” and I went to the back door and heard loads of my neighbours cheering as well. Two minutes later the rain had stopped. It smells great though.

When it started here yesterday I heard the following exchange next door.

Him: It's RAINING.

Her: It's what?

Him: Raining.

Her: You're kidding?  * Comes to check *  Oh my god, it really is.

Without wanting to be a Michael McIntyre sketch, few weeks of prolonged sunshine for the first time in 40 years and we're all well cocky about it.

I hope all you fucking idiots who were moaning about ‘its too hot’, ‘it’s too humid’, ‘I can’t cope with this heat’, ‘the heat is different abroad’ are happy now you know nothing cunts.

Fucking this. Can’t sit outside in the beer garden now, we’ll I can but I’d get wet.

I'm on nights so it's not really affecting me this weekend but I've planned to camp in the Lakes Wednesday and Thursday if it rains I'll come on here neg Moanero as it's his fault.

I'd preemptive neg if I can be arsed getting off mobile.

I have to say I slept all through the night last night for the first time in a month, which was nice, and I liked the biblical storm on Thursday night but it can piss off now.

This is all Moanero’s fault isn’t it?

I have to say I slept all through the night last night for the first time in a month, which was nice, and I liked the biblical storm on Thursday night but it can piss off now.

This is all Moanero’s fault isn’t it?

Stop complaining, Champ, it’s just a bit of rain. Nice and refreshing. Roll on the autumn.

• Upvote 2

I hope all you fucking idiots who were moaning about ‘its too hot’, ‘it’s too humid’, ‘I can’t cope with this heat’, ‘the heat is different abroad’ are happy now you know nothing cunts.

I was to hot hot and I couldn't give a shiny shite if you and the rest of you sun seeking fucks don;t like to see a bit of rain. I want what I'm comfortable with and the last few weeks have been hell for me. I have enough trouble sleeping at the best of times, so I can well do without anything adding to the problem.

Him and Doin's. 

• Upvote 1

The heats's coming back next week*. Hysterical fanny.

* That's what the weather people said.