You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Owen Coyle

JMARKH

id just like to see stoke win it because there whole squad isnt worth as much as what man city payed for edin dzeko,therefore it is a no brainer,plus to be honest i would rather we focus on getting back in the top four next season than travelling to romania to play debrecen or something in the europa league

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stoke fans are a nightmare. One final in 150 years and they are getting all giddy over it here. I have heard on 5 seperate occassions since I got to work at 9 that if they played to their potential, which apparently is how they played yesterday, they would be on for a double this season.

Clueless, small team, thick headed, Neanderthal know nothing cunts, the lot of em.

I hate Stoke and their time wasting throw-ins. I don't mind City, it would annoy the scum if they won something as they wouldn't be able to use that 35 years without a trophy banner. Also, they might just keep that clueless manager next season which would benefit us.

Normally the team that had the tougher semi-final tends to win the trophy. On that basis you would think Man City are a shoe-in for the cup having only won 1-0 as opposed to the 5-0 demolition of Bolton by Stoke. Man City also have the stronger squad and more depth, so again you would think the cup is theirs. They also have a manager who has won trophies before and is familiar with high-stakes games. However, we are talking about Man City, a club that has turned fucking up from a position of strength into an art form.

• 5 months later...
They need Stuart Holden back, badly. And the young South Korean kid.

What they need is to sort out their quite shocking defence, featuring the likes of England's golden boy Gary Cahill, Gretar Steinsson and Paul Robison. Zap Nite doesn't help things either.

And when Jaaskelainen is back from injury they should sack him immediately. Been completely shit for many years now.

What they need is to sort out their quite shocking defence, featuring the likes of England's golden boy Gary Cahill, Gretar Steinsson and Paul Robison. Zap Nite doesn't help things either.

And when Jaaskelainen is back from injury they should sack him immediately. Been completely shit for many years now.

That Robinson is total shite, and Cahill is phoning it in at the moment. I just posted in the other thread that they should have sold him to the highest bidder in the summer. He is just playing out time now.

I definitely think they are missing Holden and the Korean lad pretty badly as well though.

I hate Stoke and their time wasting throw-ins. I don't mind City, it would annoy the scum if they won something as they wouldn't be able to use that 35 years without a trophy banner. Also, they might just keep that clueless manager next season which would benefit us.

How would it benefit us?

Manicini and City will finish above us this season. Just like they did last season. Just like they will the season after, and however long the Arabs stay there.

• 4 weeks later...
This hapless fool cant have long left now surely? 15 league defeats in 19. Lost 13 of the last 15.

Harsh.

Bolton have dified gravity for a long time. At some point the laws of physics take over.

In his long break from the game, Kenny resisted the tempatation to flex his managerial skills there.

It's an astonishing plummet. That semi final really has hit them hard.

But it shouldn't stretch into the autumn of the following season. All managers hit these bad patches and it's how you dig your way out of them that counts. All the coaching expertise in the world can't save you, some old fashioned character is called for.

Allardyce will be haunting that place for years to come.

Guest SpiderLucas

I like Coyle and respect the way he’s trying to get an alehouse team to play football. They tried to address the right back issue with Mears, he then broke his leg.

If you asked any Bolton fan who their 3 best players where last season most would say Elmander, Lee and Holden. Take any teams 3 best players away and there heading for trouble.

I fully expect them to stay up mind.

I like Coyle and respect the way he’s trying to get an alehouse team to play football. They tried to address the right back issue with Mears, he then broke his leg.

If you asked any Bolton fan who their 3 best players where last season most would say Elmander, Lee and Holden. Take any teams 3 best players away and there heading for trouble.

I fully expect them to stay up mind.

You are Owen Coyle and I claim my 5 pounds.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest San Don
I have to hold my hands up and say I thought he looked a decent manager.Bolton just look worse every week.

He is fucking shit and was just a shortterm flavour of the month.

Has he been sacked yet?