You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Seasons greetings from the Blues.

Bluenose1878

Guest davelfc
Hi lads and lasses.

I hope you Rednoses out there have had a very merry christmas and may i wish your beloved team all the very worst for the new year and beyond.

Ho Ho Ho.

Merry Christmas. Hope your New Year continues as the last one has.

prop080927-30-everton_liverpool.jpg

I hope you and your family have a miserable New Year.

Twat Twat Twat

Fug, The lad has come on here and as of yet he's just had a bit of mild banter. When he's been asked questions he's answered them in a constructive manner, unless I've missed something, and his views on ground share mirror my own.

I'm not saying he should be given a free reign but to wish his family "a miserable new year" ? Chances are he's got Reds in his family. Wouldn't be the only Blue on these boards would he ? Mind he's got the disadvantage of not having a pair of tits and a fanny.

Hi lads and lasses.

I hope you Rednoses out there have had a very merry christmas and may i wish your beloved team all the very worst for the new year and beyond.

Ho Ho Ho.

Seriously fella, all the best to you and yours. I,ve enjoyed the banter. Red or blue, we should never forget that at the end of the day we are all scousers.

Hi lads and lasses.

Ho Ho Ho.

Hope you and yours had a good one, all the best for new year too, apart from your team of course.

Fug' date=' The lad has come on here and as of yet he's just had a bit of mild banter. When he's been asked questions he's answered them in a constructive manner, unless I've missed something, and his views on ground share mirror my own.

I'm not saying he should be given a free reign but to wish his family "a miserable new year" ? Chances are he's got Reds in his family. Wouldn't be the only Blue on these boards would he ? Mind he's got the disadvantage of not having a pair of tits and a fanny.[/quote']

The way I took Fug's post was he meant his bluenose family Doug, after all they are 'the people's club'.

I just took the original post as what it's meant a greeting and a bit of banter. I say to my blue workmates every weekend, "have a good weekend, hope your team gets fucked". Not meant nasty at all, they're my mates.

Hi lads and lasses.

Ho Ho Ho.

I hope Santa brought you a hat and scarf - it must get chilly in our shadow for all these years.

x