You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Buses are gonna be in the shit tomorrow. God help me if I want to get in on time to work.

The age old question, "do I want to?"

Do you want to turn up on Christmas eve soaked through and possibly badly injured by potential falls on the way or stay in bed watching Christmas telly till midday then get a taxi to the pub

I'm fully expecting a 50% turn in tomorrow in our place and I'm currently on the fence myself

Last week there were delays due to the train drivers not turnining up and that was when the weather was fine. There's now a bit of snow so no doubt pandemonium will ensue on Merseyrail.

Lazy Bastards + Snow = Cancellations

On the plus side, i'm in college so it really doesn't effect me - have a nice time trying to get to work.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I told him where you were going and he said it's all sound. The snow has to be really fucking deep before they'll pull trains mate.

Although we've had massive points problems in here today and we're up the wall with cancellations. Merseyrail are normally sound with this type of shit anyway.

Nah, mate.

Might be a few delays but until it gets stupidly deep like some Day After Tomorrow shit they'll run.

Yeah, I told him where you were going and he said it's all sound. The snow has to be really fucking deep before they'll pull trains mate.

Although we've had massive points problems in here today and we're up the wall with cancellations. Merseyrail are normally sound with this type of shit anyway.

Sick of you with your repetitive shite. Negged.

Monday am - Chester - Liverpool - my usual train cancelled due to "rolling stock shortage", get in later than usual

Monday pm - Northern Line off until further notice due to "operational difficulties"

Tuesday am - my usual train late again and earlier trains cancelled due to "adverse weather"

Sounds like cancellations and trains pulled to me.