You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Yesterday was an ace day!

Kopite

My wonderful partner Alison is 11 weeks, 5 days pregnant and we had the first scan yesterday. When I saw the tiny baby (he/she is two inches long) I was almost in tears. It was the most wonderful moment of my life.

Her due date is July 8th, and the next scan (late Jan/Feb) will give us the opportunity to find out the sex (not that I want to know).

Woohoo, Christmas rules!

Guest davelfc

Congratulations, was lucky enough to be there for the first scan on all three of mine. Must admit that the picture could have been anything, I just took their word it was a baby.

I recently had an ultrasound on my elbow and thought I was being clever when I asked him how many times do people ask when they have other parts of their body scanned "is it a boy or a girl"

"About 20 times a day" was his reply.

I didn't do that joke then.

My wonderful partner Alison is 11 weeks, 5 days pregnant and we had the first scan yesterday. When I saw the tiny baby (he/she is two inches long) I was almost in tears. It was the most wonderful moment of my life.

Her due date is July 8th, and the next scan (late Jan/Feb) will give us the opportunity to find out the sex (not that I want to know).

Woohoo, Christmas rules!

congratulations,

i was trying to find out the sex from the scans right up until 1 week before we were due. Most hospitals wont tell you but let you make your own mind up for fear of being sued.

enjoy your sleep now while you still can

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es_uivijpek&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es_uivijpek&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Congratulations. btw

Woohoo, Christmas rules!

Not the first thing thats two inches long which has reduced you to tears ay Col.

Woohoo, Christmas rules!

Congratualtions.

Guest Pistonbroke

Woohoo, Christmas rules!

Congratulations to you both, best of luck for the future and whatever it brings. Being a parent is hard work but very rewarding.

I couldnt imagine 2 ATK's though !!

Nice one KOPITE. Its a bit of relief when you see the scan and they say its ok. Fingers crossed eh !!

Although no-one will believe me. The missue told me at half time the Istanbul night. Wasnt there but was in the Cabbage and she told me coz she felt sorry for me coz she is a Bluenose horror. I was dying to tell me dad but he would of just told me to shut the fuck up coz we were getting beat 3-0 and wouldnt of been arsed.

GREEN SHITTY ARSES

Nice to hear Kopite, Are they sure there is only one in there?, I used to shit myself because, we were due according to the family to have twins.

I'd have never managed.

Hehehe, Alison called her mum and between them wound up her dad.

"Three you say Alison? Triplets?"

Needless to say her dad nearly feinted!