You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I don't know what is going on anymore, we're hopeless, i dont know if a change in manager is the answer but something needs to happen

problem is I'm not sure if there's any realistic candidates out there

it doesn't excuse the performances of the players though, not sure any of them are fit to wear the shirt at the moment

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you know what really hurts ? getting up at 5:00am to watch this.

come on yossi, a goal will set you free.

I'm with you. I can't believe I'm so F-ing stupid to wake up at 4:45am to watch this crap.

At a certain point it ceases to be enjoyable to watch this team, in fact, I think I past that point miles ago...

Guest Pistonbroke

Fucking hurting. This is beyond the joke now and if Rafa gives out anymore guarantees i'll chin the twat myself. In fact he should shut his gob and get these muppets to play football

Well if i was Rafa now, after witnessing the "effort" put in today. Next game, Carra dropped, Kuyt dropped, Gerrard dropped, Masch out but dropped anyway. Get the kids in.

If I were Rafa I'd resign with a shred of dignity left.

Spearing on with 10 minutes to go? No Aquilani on the pitch or even on the bench?

He's lost the players, and I can't believe there are still some on here who still trust him.

Guest davelfc
If I were Rafa I'd resign with a shred of dignity left.

Spearing on with 10 minutes to go? No Aquilani on the pitch or even on the bench?

He's lost the players, and I can't believe there are still some on here who still trust him.

He's injured you spunk stain.

an absolute fucking disgrace. he really has lost the plot. turning the club into relegation fodder with that team. fucking joke setup

Johnson - cant defend

Gerrard - doing fuck all this season and has no interest anymore

Kuyt - the worst player to ever wear a Liverpool shirt

Carra - just past it now and playing with a bunch of pricks in defence doesnt help him

why was yossi and aurelio dropped? whats up with our 20 mil midfielder? why was our in form striker ngog dropped? fucking joke setup. I've been saying give him to the end of season all year but know I think he needs to resign. disgrace

This is getting beyond silly now. Anyone (can there be anyone?) who still thinks Kuyt should be in the team should watch that 'contribution' over and over again until they get it. No-one played particularly well today, but fuck me. I'd get rid of Benitez just because of that. It's criminal having that joke of a player in the team week in week out. He should have left the boots on and put a different player in them when he had the chance.

Lucas and Insua not good enough either. Johnson had a bit of a mare, as did Agger, and Gerrard and Torres still not back to their best. Oh, and Mascherano must be absolutely fucking thick as pigshit.

Our season starts next week.

Edited by stringvest

For those who, like me, spent a lot of money on their TV and feels it deserve's to show something better than that pathetic excuse of a performance from our shithouse players and manager.

Turn to channel 909 now. And look at those immense bangers.

Just thought i'd share that bit of info

For those who, like me, spent a lot of money and their television and feels it deserve's to show something better than that pathetic excuse of a performance from our shithouse players and manager.

Turn to channel 909 now. And look at those immense bangers.

Just thought i'd share that bit of info

To be honest mate, I have just seen enough tits for one day.

Sorry Rafa, I have mostly enjoyed your time here, and I will forever remember Istanbul 2005 and Cardiff 2006, but we need a change. Now. We are as close to the bottom points wise as we are the top. We absolutely cannot afford to lose games like this. Pompey are as bad as they get.

The players need to take the blame as well, they have been shocking and their attitude is appalling, but the manager needs to get them to play. Not good enough. Go now Rafa, and we will have mostly happy memories.

I have never once called for Rafa's ouster but enough is enough. This is just plain despicable. We need a change.

Watching your team is supposed to be a good diversion from everyday life but when it adds more frustration and makes you angry I'm starting to question my own sanity...