Quantcast
philyhamann/burkhill - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Crikey, I hopes you never find out how much all this stabs at my withered, blackened heart.

My previous MO on here was sly digs at those posters who are of the sanctimonious, vacuous little bully ilk, entirely for my own petty amusement. Now, along with having the temerity to find Tarantino a bit of a bore and taking issue with the ignorant, misogynist spite surrounding Ms Goody, I recently fell foul of an overlord with a rather vile post. I have apologised to the boy in question and fully deserve and accept any rancour that comes my way.

Much to what I can only assume to be everyones huge sadness, I shall not be posting quite so much henceforth. The circling of wagons and repetitive abuse on both sides has taken all the fun out of things, and being on here is currently like revisiting an historical shame, like walking past the swimming pool where one shat oneself.

So thanks to all involved for turning a thread not about me, into a thread about me (cos it's me thats the obsessed stalker, right?) I wish you all good luck and god speed in finding something of greater amusement than a fat man with his testicles out in public.

Merry Christmas

Crikey, I hopes you never find out how much all this stabs at my withered, blackened heart.

My previous MO on here was sly digs at those posters who are of the sanctimonious, vacuous little bully ilk, entirely for my own petty amusement. Now, along with having the temerity to find Tarantino a bit of a bore and taking issue with the ignorant, misogynist spite surrounding Ms Goody, I recently fell foul of an overlord with a rather vile post. I have apologised to the boy in question and fully deserve and accept any rancour that comes my way.

Much to what I can only assume to be everyones huge sadness, I shall not be posting quite so much henceforth. The circling of wagons and repetitive abuse on both sides has taken all the fun out of things, and being on here is currently like revisiting an historical shame, like walking past the swimming pool where one shat oneself.

So thanks to all involved for turning a thread not about me, into a thread about me (cos it's me thats the obsessed stalker, right?) I wish you all good luck and god speed in finding something of greater amusement than a fat man with his testicles out in public.

Merry Christmas

There's a good cunt, now fuck off.

Philly once claimed I wound up others by going into the chat room

and laughing at others woes after a loss. Basically he was a lying cunt.

That's my only memory of him. Better off without him.

Phily doing some superb WUMing on Facebook about Brexit.

Pretty sure he was also the one that got that picture of Liverpool's champions league parade trending a couple of years ago saying it was a demo in support of Tommy Robinson which had loads of bellends retweeting and made them look like dickheads.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tommy-robinson-supporters-mocked-over-12685592

If loving Phil is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Screenshot_20201023-183300_Facebook.jpg

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Phily doing some superb WUMing on Facebook about Brexit.

Pretty sure he was also the one that got that picture of Liverpool's champions league parade trending a couple of years ago saying it was a demo in support of Tommy Robinson which had loads of bellends retweeting and made them look like dickheads.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tommy-robinson-supporters-mocked-over-12685592

If loving Phil is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Screenshot_20201023-183300_Facebook.jpg

I never got to see him in action on here but I vote bring him back. 

Si leaving has left a serious void. 

Hades is a fucking crank.  

It was apparently ok when he was a lefty but when he shifted hard right it was too much. I remember him saying he hoped my wife and daughter would get a life threatening illness. Lovely lad. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

It was apparently ok when he was a lefty but when he shifted hard right it was too much. I remember him saying he hoped my wife and daughter would get a life threatening illness. Lovely lad. 

Fucking hell. Didn't know he was that much of a cunt.

4 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Cunt. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

It was apparently ok when he was a lefty but when he shifted hard right it was too much. I remember him saying he hoped my wife and daughter would get a life threatening illness. Lovely lad

TBH in the good old days that was pretty much par for the course.

1 minute ago, TheHowieLama said:

TBH in the good old days that was pretty much par for the course.

I’m just glad Uri Geller was never a member.