Quantcast
FAO Mick Mccarthy - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Tom R

FAO Mick Mccarthy

He never though he played an ok team. The place where i watched it had Wolves fans and they said the team wasn't that bad. I't was a very defensive team apparently. Just no attack.

10 changes from the side that played Spurs, he played his reserves

I am lad I think it is a fucking disgrace people saying it dosent matter need to look at last season 1 or 2 points can decide places.

Fuck off Mick you dirty scumbag twat I hope Fergi gives you anal aids

so you reckon a 'full strength' (whatever the fuck that means) side would've beaten the Mancs yesterday - after running themselves into the ground 3 days earlier?

i think not

they might have got a point, similarly shite teams have nicked points off the big teams in the past

in all seriousness they probably would have got beat, but I dont accept teams not trying to win

it makes a mockery of the league

I couldnt believe when I seen the cunt had feilded a weakened team.

They had just come off the back of a brilliant away win and the other cunts had just come off the back of a home defeat ..Wolves would have been feeling confident and the other cunts would have been feeling nervous

When we field a weakend team we get slaughtered for it

If he thought he was gonna lose then play your best team ..have a go and you have nothing to lose ..and the fans who have paid to turn up

So fuck off McCarthy you shithouse Cunt and go and join Fat head Sam and Fat head Bruce in the Slur swinging Lube Club

Oh yeah and your accent goes through me as well you Cunt

Guest simon

He played a defensive side. Wolves fans were not that bothered about the side. I watched the game on Ustream and talked in the box the side was strong defensively but shit. If you want to attack.

we have done it and we've been pilliored (sic) for it ever since (if its the Fulham game you're thinking of?)

its not right whoever does it in my opinion but how many times do we face deliberately weakened teams? how many times to clubs go to OT and field weakened teams?

admittedly, the challenge is for us to get to the standard where teams stop trying against us but in terms of sport its a shithouse thing to do

Guest simon

Well it's fucking stupid. They played for a draw not a loos but they lost so its a thing to moan about. I'm sure if they didnt play for the draw the would of got beat by more.

McCarthy is a shithouse. Even Wolves fans are disgusted with his selection. Now, on SSN, Jez Moxey has expressed surprise at the selection but, being the club's chief executive, he is attempting to justify thick Mick's decision to present United with three points. Morgan, the shit stain, should give his cunt manager a right bollocking over this disgraceful situation. He should do a Keane and tell McCarthy to "stick it up his bollocks", whatever that may mean.

Just like to add myself to the morally outraged list, teams have been doing that with Man U for years, saving themselves for matches against their relegation competition.

I'm with you Tom, no noise from Fat Sam or Harry Redknapp (it was them who moaned that we might rest players ahead of a Champs League semi wasn't it?)

The FA now stands for 'For Alex'

Well it's fucking stupid. They played for a draw not a loos but they lost so its a thing to moan about. I'm sure if they didnt play for the draw the would of got beat by more.

What if they had played their best team and tried for a draw, eh Simon?

What then?

Bollocks.

I called him a cunt before they'd even kicked off, and he was just as much of a shithouse cunt when the final whistle went.

I hope your fucking kids walk sideways, you absolute fucking shit house!

Is it any wonder those jammy pricks keep winning title after fucking title when there are cowardly gobshites like you in the world to keep them flourishing? They're not even very good, they just rely on cowards like you and yellow twats like you just keep bending down and sucking their filthy, smeg ridden cock day after day, handing them trophy after fucking trophy.

You're a disgrace to the game I love and you give cowards a bad name.

If there's any God at all then you will get twatted by Burnley at the weekend and I hope Wolves get relegated.

In fact I hope Wolves go bust and are flushed down the toilet, never to be seen ever again, like the despicable fucking turd that you've now transformed them in to, as of last night's capitulation.

Seriously, may all the bad aids in the world fall upon you, you fucking Sam The Eagle looking CUNT.

Excellent post. Long head must be trying to getting himself invited to The Tramps next shindig with Fat Head and Gollum.

He played a defensive side. Wolves fans were not that bothered about the side. I watched the game on Ustream and talked in the box the side was strong defensively but shit. If you want to attack.

Wolves fans were not bothered? They were ringing and texting in to 5Live kicking off because they had paid £42 to watch the reserves.

Guest simon
Wolves fans were not bothered? They were ringing and texting in to 5Live kicking off because they had paid £42 to watch the reserves.

On the Ustream channel they didnt seem to give a fuck they wanted a draw and thats what they were playing for.

On the Ustream channel they didnt seem to give a fuck they wanted a draw and thats what they were playing for.

How much had they paid to watch the ustream channel? Cretin.

Guest LFD
I'm with you Tom, no noise from Fat Sam or Harry Redknapp (it was them who moaned that we might rest players ahead of a Champs League semi wasn't it?)

Agreed.

I can see why he did it but it's not fucking on. If they can beat Spurs then they could have easily given the scum a run, especially with their defensive problems. Spurs are nearly as good as the scum this season so they could've got more outta it.

And that's not just LFC fans being bitter cos it was against utd. I'd say the chavs are likely to be just as pissed off with it.

I thought players these days were supposed to be super fucking fit anyhow? They don't play again until this Sunday so they would have had plenty of recovery time.

I'd say whisky nose tugged the stomach out of himself when he saw Wolves line up last nite. the cunt.

We should beat them regardless, so a bit of a nothing point really.

But, you can bet your bottom dollar that we will be playing against the full Wolves team on boxing day.