You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 3 weeks later...

I randomly thought about a girl who used to bully me when I was in Primary 5 today, she was in Primary 7 at the time & about twice the size of me. She gave me a good hiding 3 or 4 times, pulling my hair & punching me in the face, proper batterings until one day my twin brother & me decided to kick seven shades of shit out of her & that was the end of that.

I looked for her on Facebook only to find her brother whose most recent post was a picture of them both as kids with loads of people saying 'RIP your sister'.

Genuinely brightened up my day & put a wee skip in my step.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

15 minutes ago, Mook said:

I randomly thought about a girl who used to bully me when I was in Primary 5 today, she was in Primary 7 at the time & about twice the size of me. She gave me a good hiding 3 or 4 times, pulling my hair & punching me in the face, proper batterings until one day my twin brother & me decided to kick seven shades of shit out of her & that was the end of that.

I looked for her on Facebook only to find her brother whose most recent post was a picture of them both as kids with loads of people saying 'RIP your sister'.

tenor.gif

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Mook said:

tenor.gif?itemid=15971012

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Mook said:

Lovely. 

‘Remember that time you were happy someone died? Despite getting your revenge 30 yrs ago’. 

1 hour ago, Mook said:

Hmmm, just a wee bit sociopathic there.

1 hour ago, Mook said:

Mook fronting it in the playground

received_939087273113572.gif

• Upvote 1

I reckon  it'd be piss easy to scam one of these just giving things. Photoshop a picture of a random Chelsea pensioner with some bruises and say he was robbed while trying to defend his medals from a marauding Albanian, post the link on a few choice Facebook groups and Tahiti here I come. I'd post a few Easter eggs with it though, like say he'd fought at the battle of kursk and maybe photoshop a picture of quincy as his face, as well as the words "let's find these people there scum" underneath.

5 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I reckon  it'd be piss easy to scam one of these just giving things. Photoshop a picture of a random Chelsea pensioner with some bruises and say he was robbed while trying to defend his medals from a marauding Albanian, post the link on a few choice Facebook groups and Tahiti here I come. I'd post a few Easter eggs with it though, like say he'd fought at the battle of kursk and maybe photoshop a picture of quincy as his face, as well as the words "let's find these people there scum" underneath.

Right wing cunts do that everyday. 

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

Alan Barnes, the disabled pensioner who received more than £330,000 in donations after he was mugged, has said he will give £10 to help the woman who raised the money pay a PR bill of thousands.

JS55853984.jpg

I remember this from at the time, he seems like a completely ungrateful twat. I bet now she wishes that she’d joined in the beating he got and maybe finished him off with a Crippler Crossface.

He’s a brave man pissing her off though to be fair, going by that picture she could quite easily grab him by the ankles and hammer toss him over 70 meters